836 acres for Lease in Southern Ohio

rance56

836 acres in Scioto county, a stones throw from the Scioto River. Scioto county borders the world famous Adams County Ohio. Tract is mixture of hardwoods, cutover an pines. This is big buck country. 12 dollars acre.

404-219-1199

Duff

Great county!!

Good luck with it

shdw633

If someone would like a member on this property, give me a shout, I would be interested in a membership but don't have a group of hunters organized in which to get the whole thing.

Bama4me

I might be able to be in the same boat - have no group in which to lease the property but might be interested in a membership.

In the same boat... can't put a group together at this point in the year, but would be interested in a membership.

rance56

Could form as club. What is y’alls price range. 6 guys at $1670 a member is what I would think would be good mix

kevincox

Any ag ground on it or surrounding it? I'd be interested in looking at an aerial and would consider joining as a member if you put a group together. I'd only bowhunt

southerndraw

I would also be interested, couldn't hunt it much with my Kentucky and Illinois leases but would probably do an early bow hunt and then a late shotgun...would join with with a group of 6 or 7

shdw633

Could form as club. What is y’alls price range. 6 guys at $1670 a member is what I would think would be good mix

I would be interested in that and it sounds like you might have five just on this thread already!!

rance56

if there is atleast 4, i can get 2 other members to move forward with a club.

with that being said, if a group wanted to lease it just for themselves i would definetly still do that route also.

no ag on it, but ag lays all along the scioto river. post email adress if you want aerial of place. thanks

shdw633

PM sent

rance56

I was informed some timbering would be going on an I wanted for it to be finished so I could evaluate how much of an issue it is going to be. Sorry for delayed response. Didn’t want anyone to waste a trip up there if too much gets cut.

rance56

Update. With recent cutting an what was already cut, the majority of the property has been clear cut over the last handful of years. Holds a lot of deer an big deer, but not going to be the prettiest to look at. However with all this in rear view mirror should be good to go for a long time. Due to this price reduced to $9.75 an acre

southerndraw

Rance if you had to guess the amount of the 836 has been cut? Is there creeks or tributaries area's that the timber was left? Asking for a friend...:D