85 Honda BIG RED 250 three-wheeler sold sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

nutz

I have a 85 Honda BIG RED three-wheeler for sale . New tires, New rear brakes, I recently painted entire frame with truck bed liner. Bike is complete no missing pcs.Electric start, Runs great. Any ? please email lee_johnson76@bellsouth.net. Thanks for looking. Price is $1250.00 Own a peice of history.Carb just cleaned this weekend and runs great. PRICE REDUCED FOR THIS WEEK END:cry: $600 OBO must go this weekend I need the room:bounce:

Attachments

Last edited:
3 wheeler

If it has a kick starter and the front forks are like motorcycle shocks and has reverse it is not a big red it will be a 250 sx and is an awesome 3 wheeler. Rides much better than a big red. bump

Thread starter #7

nutz

The front forks do look like a motorcycle's. The gas tank had two stickers that read "big red" befor I re-painted. Thanks for the info !:bounce:

They did make a big red with a 250 engine. It was identical to the 250SX except it had larger fenders and the front and rear racks. Nutz, it looks like a bonnafide big red to me. Good luck with the sale.

Nice...If that ain't a Big Red 250 there never was a Big Red. Honda also produced a 200cc version prior to the introduction of the 250. Most people have forgotten the 200cc BR was ever produced....

Corey

I have always liked 3 wheelers, If you know how to ride them you can leave a 4 wheeler in dust going threw the woods.

I had a 110,200 and now have my 250., my Paw Paw had a Big Red that he would not let us punks ride. Wish I had it now!

Free bump.

Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.