9/11 Whistleblowers

Thread starter #3

VTRman

I would say so, but the main thing is that the official story is a crock and the government lied every step of the way.

Last edited:

NOYDB

There was plenty of other ways to start war in the Middle East(still is). That didn't require buildings to be collapsed.

I am more suspicious of the so called safety ratings. I am more surprised that they lasted as long as they did. Not that they went down, but that they stayed up as long as they did.

Thread starter #5

VTRman

They were brought down with explosives. All 3 buildings.

It wasn't just war in the Middle East. It is the never ending phony War On Terror and it is especially the Homeland Security State and the absolute crushing of freedom and evisceration of the Bill of Rights in this country.

NOYDB

They collapsed because jet planes were flown into them. That's what happens when planes are flown into buildings.

Thread starter #8

VTRman

No it's not. The official fairytale is a fire fairytale.
And then there's WTC7, which wasn't hit by a plane but collapsed symmetrically at freefall speed at 5:20 in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Thread starter #13

VTRman

Nope. But paranoia is a symptom of mental disease.
Perhaps you should do a little research and thinking instead of just believing government and media lies.
Plenty of information about this out there.
You could even start by watching the videos linked in this thread.
But you won't.

They collapsed because jet planes were flown into them. That's what happens when planes are flown into buildings.
It's actually a pretty simple concept to understand. When I saw the plane hit the second building I knew immediately the building was coming down. I would have been surprised if both of the towers didn't come down.

;)
Sure.
And then there's WTC7.
Wonder why the 2nd building fell first.
The second building fell first because the airplane impacted it lower down and went through at an angle to the corner of the building. Accordingly there was considerably more weight above the point of impact with one corner severely weakened from the impact due to destruction of the armature of the building on that corner.

How bow dah?

Just because Popular Mechanics (or whomever) says it's a conspiracy doesn't make it so.

As far as WTC7 I don't buy the conspiracy theory. Never have, never will. If it were somebody would have blabbed long before now and the Schutzhund propaganda arm of the Democrat party, aka "The Media" would have been all over it like a cheap suit to take Bush out the same as they are trying to take out Trump.

NOYDB

I have no doubt the thieves in charge exploited the situation. And that really stupid things were then done as the response.

Why would anything different be done?

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
The second building fell first because the airplane impacted it lower down and went through at an angle to the corner of the building. Accordingly there was considerably more weight above the point of impact with one corner severely weakened from the impact due to destruction of the armature of the building on that corner.

How bow dah?

Just because Popular Mechanics (or whomever) says it's a conspiracy doesn't make it so.

As far as WTC7 I don't buy the conspiracy theory. Never have, never will. If it were somebody would have blabbed long before now and the Schutzhund propaganda arm of the Democrat party, aka "The Media" would have been all over it like a cheap suit to take Bush out the same as they are trying to take out Trump.
Wise one strikes again!

It's actually a pretty simple concept to understand. When I saw the plane hit the second building I knew immediately the building was coming down. I would have been surprised if both of the towers didn't come down.
Eggzactly. Not sure why 9/11 has so many conspiracy theorist. I remember thinking I hope the people get out of those buildings - they are coming down - and it won't be long.

There is enough real government conspiracies that we don't need to wear the tin foil cap.

Bigtimber

Don't know anything for sure...but I don't trust the federal government.

One thing that always stuck out in my mind....one of the high jackers....one of the ones that flew the plane into the buildings.... passport was found....in the street outside the WTC buildings. This was found before the building collapsed. By a unknown person. But as well as I remember...black boxes in plane did not survive. Passport looked perfect. Now explain that....lot of unknowns about that day...might not ever know all the truth.
I also remember following a news report...I think it was on fox that day....about a van that had been pulled over. Dogs smelled explosives. Suspect were in custody.....I never heard any more about it....and that story got pulled...at least thats the way I remember it.