9/11 Whistleblowers

Flash

The second building fell first because the airplane impacted it lower down and went through at an angle to the corner of the building. Accordingly there was considerably more weight above the point of impact with one corner severely weakened from the impact due to destruction of the armature of the building on that corner.

How bow dah?

Just because Popular Mechanics (or whomever) says it's a conspiracy doesn't make it so.

As far as WTC7 I don't buy the conspiracy theory. Never have, never will. If it were somebody would have blabbed long before now and the Schutzhund propaganda arm of the Democrat party, aka "The Media" would have been all over it like a cheap suit to take Bush out the same as they are trying to take out Trump.
Still making it go straight down??

On a side note was there a report that a bunch of money was missing from the GOV the day before??? Can't remember who brought it up.

Buck111

I think it was a conspiracy, masked in a conspiracy, within a conspiracy. That being said..........there is no Bigfoot, ghosts are **, Trump didn't collude with Russia and when jet liners hit buildings.........they collapse, onto smaller buildings which causes them to also collapse... Ask veteran firefighters what they think about the scenario......

NOYDB

Thread starter #25
The second building fell first because the airplane impacted it lower down and went through at an angle to the corner of the building. Accordingly there was considerably more weight above the point of impact with one corner severely weakened from the impact due to destruction of the armature of the building on that corner.

How bow dah?

Just because Popular Mechanics (or whomever) says it's a conspiracy doesn't make it so.

As far as WTC7 I don't buy the conspiracy theory. Never have, never will. If it were somebody would have blabbed long before now and the Schutzhund propaganda arm of the Democrat party, aka "The Media" would have been all over it like a cheap suit to take Bush out the same as they are trying to take out Trump.
But it fell straight down through the path of greatest resistance even though it was hit an asymmetrical blow. Do you even know what the official explanation is these days? The pancake theory was discarded long ago.
Popular Mechanics, an Establishment mouthpiece, definitely didn't say it was a conspiracy. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the Popular Mechanics report.

So you can't really address why WTC7 fell symmetrically through the path of greatest resistance with all the major supports failing simultaneously, even though you're sure it wasn't a conspiracy. Neither can NIST, so you have great company there, even though they unsuccessfully tried to peddle some garbage about random fires causing simultaneous failure of its 27 core columns resulting in its freefall collapse.

Last edited:
Thread starter #26
Last edited:
Thread starter #27
Don't know anything for sure...but I don't trust the federal government.

One thing that always stuck out in my mind....one of the high jackers....one of the ones that flew the plane into the buildings.... passport was found....in the street outside the WTC buildings. This was found before the building collapsed. By a unknown person. But as well as I remember...black boxes in plane did not survive. Passport looked perfect. Now explain that....lot of unknowns about that day...might not ever know all the truth.
I also remember following a news report...I think it was on fox that day....about a van that had been pulled over. Dogs smelled explosives. Suspect were in custody.....I never heard any more about it....and that story got pulled...at least thats the way I remember it.
Do a search for the Dancing Israelis who were arrested on the afternoon of 9/11/2001.
Black boxes destroyed, passports perfectly intact, buildings (one not hit by a plane) fall straight down through the path of most resistance. News agencies reporting on the collapse of WTC 7 before it collapsed, one BBC reporter even reporting that WTC 7 had collapsed while it was standing in the background behind her as she was reporting that it had already collapsed. Owner of complex mentions that WTC 7 was "pulled" because it had sustained too much damage to remain standing. EPA lies repeatedly about the safety of the site for rescue workers. News reports fail to mention numerous eyewitness reports of explosions at WTC site before and after impacts of jetliners. Check.
The official story is a ridiculous fairytale.

Last edited:
Thread starter #28
Still making it go straight down??

On a side note was there a report that a bunch of money was missing from the GOV the day before??? Can't remember who brought it up.
Rumsfeld. You know, the Secretary of Defense, who instead of doing his job and protecting the country when under attack, was on the grounds of the Pentagon trying to play hero by helping the injured there by carrying a wounded person on a stretcher. What a ridiculous crock!
Apparently there is no lie the sheeple won't believe.

Do a search for the Dancing Israelis who were arrested on the afternoon of 9/11/2001.
Black boxes destroyed, passports perfectly intact, buildings (one not hit by a plane) fall straight down through the path of most resistance. News agencies reporting on the collapse of WTC 7 before it collapsed, one BBC reporter even reporting that WTC 7 had collapsed while it was standing in the background behind her as she was reporting that it had already collapsed. Owner of complex mentions that WTC 7 was "pulled" because it had sustained too much damage to remain standing. EPA lies repeatedly about the safety of the site for rescue workers. News reports fail to mention numerous eyewitness reports of explosions at WTC site before and after impacts of jetliners. Check.
The official story is a ridiculous fairytale.
I dont know how much is ridiculous, but a perfect passport...crisp and clean....found in the street although it was in a plane that crashed/explosed into the WTCs ???? Found by a unknown person??? but black boxes destroyed???

And I read a little about the dancing Israelis....and all of there camera and video film ....uhmmm missing?? What vanished?? Bomb residue, collected/ documented evidence of bomb residue and bomb suits ect from the van they were caught driving in speeding away from the scene........but not another word about it???? Why is that not a story told to the public with all the details and investigated fully?? Why not tell the public everything? Dropped that story and investigation like a hot potato?? Biggest crime scene ever cleaned up super fast like they did it....without looking harder for more evidence?? Lot of weird stuff that doesn't add up to me anyhow. Hard to overlook all the strange things that we were told as gospel in official report....that seems at the very least...very very strange.

Eggzactly. Not sure why 9/11 has so many conspiracy theorist. I remember thinking I hope the people get out of those buildings - they are coming down - and it won't be long.

There is enough real government conspiracies that we don't need to wear the tin foil cap.
Combination of people choosing their sources based on their bias and the morphing of the story overtime. Typically, the further one gets away from the event and the political environment of the time, the easier it is to try to view the events through today's politics. For some reason, there is this notion that everyone in the world will just mind their own business and people don't exist who want to try to inflict harm on others for "reasons".

Thread starter #31
Or maybe it's because not one tiny little bit of the official story withstands scrutiny. Some, like me, have been saying it since about two years after the event. Some, however, have been saying it since the day of the event. My biases kept me from seeing it immediately, but my desire for the truth ultimately prevailed.
Some peoples' biases prevent them from looking at it objectively at all. Ever. The cognitive dissonance is too much for them to bear.

I have no doubt that people exist in this world who want to inflict harm on others for "reasons", it's just that, in this case (and many others) those people are not the same people we are told, ad nauseam, ad infinitum, who are doing the inflicting.

Last edited:
But it fell straight down through the path of greatest resistance even though it was hit an asymmetrical blow. Do you even know what the official explanation is these days? The pancake theory was discarded long ago.
Popular Mechanics, an Establishment mouthpiece, definitely didn't say it was a conspiracy. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the Popular Mechanics report.

So you can't really address why WTC7 fell symmetrically through the path of greatest resistance with all the major supports failing simultaneously, even though you're sure it wasn't a conspiracy. Neither can NIST, so you have great company there, even though they unsuccessfully tried to peddle some garbage about random fires causing simultaneous failure of its 27 core columns resulting in its freefall collapse.
The Popular Mechanics meme was me being facetious. Surely that was obvious? As far as what I posited as the reason, you asked a question, I gave you an answer. I'm not a structural engineer but I know what I saw. The towers didn't come down as a result of some conspiracy theory demolition nonsense. WTC7 is nothing more than "Things that make you go hmmmm".

I have every confidence our government has special operators all over the world and they are killing two bit nobodies by the hour and we never hear about it. I'm down with that. I'll never buy the notion the single largest mass murder in our country's history was some orchestrated deep state conspiracy. That is lunacy, plain and simple and if that really happened it would have come out by now and been the biggest scandal in the history of civilization for the simple reason a conspiracy like that takes lots of people being involved to make it happen and one or more of them would have a guilty conscience and spill the beans.

I thought I saw planes, big planes, with a lot of fuel, hitting the towers. Did big planes full of fuel hit the towers?
No, and Neil Armstrong didn't walk on no moon neither and the Holocaust never happened. They made it look like those things happened with strings, mirrors and bubblegum.

Big planes hitting buildings is kind of like a big bullet hitting buildings.
We all know about bullets.
Those bullets hit with roughly 25,724,625 foot pounds of energy, carrying roughly 11,000 gallons of fuel.

I thought I saw planes, big planes, with a lot of fuel, hitting the towers. Did big planes full of fuel hit the towers?
Of course they did. Did they cause the collapse? Maybe, maybe not. I'm not qualified to say.

Were they flown into those buildings by the people accused of it? Not a chance.

Did a big plane hit the big 5 sided building? No way.

Is it possible that such things were not orchestrated by our Gov't but were known about and allowed to happen?