9:30 PM:Too early for Crabby?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I have got to find out more about my new hero, crabby bill. Seems kinda like Walt Kowalski from Gran Torino.(thats a compliment btw) Where you hunt, Bill? What kind of boat you ridin?Shotgun? Dog or no dog?Who is this crusader? We all need to know.

if i say things here, guys and girl- not sure who that one felow is, both maybe- medical term not sure- it sound like a bug name. merfepede or some thing.
but again friend, i say this, and what happen to me when i quit typing keys? answer me friend. i got no good guy here, you seem nice though.
i got a fishing boat, trawler, and been arouind in years about as much as most been reading in book. come from flat land georgia freind, sharecroper dad and mom not so much, just raied in dirt, plow boy calld me

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Your story is intriguing. I'm not trying to be rude, I (as well as a lot of other folks) just want a little history.Throw us out some good stories, like where is the best place you ever hunted? Most ducks you ever killed in one sitting,stuff like that. Thats the kind of content we need on this forum, learning from the old guys.

think you friend, i like men like you. you say it and i say it back, simple and all. just simple talk.

best place i huted ducks- the swamps off the rivers back when there was no power cmpany lake. georgia got bad after power folks muddie upd rivers and such.

you could go to macon of river and it was as good as any place

same goes for flint arond albany georgia, ther were places good as any usa.

much diferent now- big lakes- small rivers- flow bad, seed bad, duck bad.

go to ceritick sound- still good

and cheasepeke virginia, real fowl type there. not fancy in clothes, jjust gets em in boat friend

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
A lot of market hunters back in the day at Carrituck. Folks said the redheads were thick back then.We got a buddy(cant mention names) who stacks em up in the brickyards at Macon every year.