9/8 Opening Morning

Kyle5050

On a pine hill that meets the hardwoods in Effingham county. Wear your harness, watch for snakes, and bend at the waist! Good luck and Go Dawgs!

GAbuckhunter88

Had three does and some fawns ease by a few minutes ago. Hey hey for they get a pass for now, waiting on big boy to hopefully show himself.

deast1988

I'm up in Walton silence an still so far

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Saw a bobcat and a lone fawn about 30 mins ago in Twiggs co

hambone76

Good luck to all. My shift at work is winding down.
Heading home shortly to spend the day with my family. I’ll be set up on some muscadines this evening.

Blackston

Lots of barkin and here come the deer. New spot never know what ya might see

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
A doe and 2 fawns been crunching corn since before daylight and still eating in Troup co , good luck to everyone !

Ruger15

3 bucks so far here in Hancock all still in velvet. Couldn’t possibly have gotten any closer to my tree. The blood is pumping this am!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Fsilure to launch. Got up, got dressed, cup o joe, loaded my gear in the truck, opened my bow case and my bowstring had separated. I’m pretty bummed.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Fsilure to launch. Got up, got dressed, cup o joe, loaded my gear in the truck, opened my bow case and my bowstring had separated. I’m pretty bummed.
Was it a loose or uncovered broadhead? Seen that a few times???

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Good luck people. I'll be at the office for about 13 hours today, but will check in as I can.