?????

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
If I plant early I only do like half the plot. Plant the other half later. Or all if half didn’t work.
We like 1 of oct too.
Have planted a strip in nov just to add new tender. They like that.

SRShunter

Never planted clover until now....so I'm wondering how tough is medium red and crimson and if it will even germinate in this heat. Supposedly is going to be in the 50s next week just I hope I didn't jump the gun to badly

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I think you been getting some rain over that way with Florence.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
You probably have some clover up(crimson) and the cereal grains. After next week the clover should really germinate. It takes 14-21 days for clover to germinate with moisture and good temps.

uturn

I always go Mid to Late October unless I plant an early season plot that I plan to over seed or replant later...down in S GA.

Good luck to everyone this year...I love planting and all the work included, kinda like trail cameras..at least half the fun as Huntin! To me anyway!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I always go Mid to Late October unless I plant an early season plot that I plan to over seed or replant later...down in S GA.

Good luck to everyone this year...I love planting and all the work included, kinda like trail cameras..at least half the fun as Huntin! To me anyway!
David and I are in West Central Ga so we should be good for this weekend. I wouldn't plant in S Ga until Nov.Between the Sketters,and gnats its like a blood sport.

Washtub

Forecasted rain for west central Georgia keeps getting pushed back. Now it doesn’t really show anything until Wednesday. Hope it stays, we are planning on planting Saturday.

SRShunter

Here's some pics I never posted from around the 21st. Forgot we had some ICP's leftover we threw in the mix too. Headed back up the 8th hopefully everything is still doing well. I have some bigger plots but didn't take pics of them. Will some post them in about a week if they're worth sharing

Attachments

• 20180930_205403.jpg
    20180930_205403.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 20180930_205340.jpg
    20180930_205340.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20180930_205316.jpg
    20180930_205316.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 32

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
Hey, they look better than my plots right now! I'm sure your deer will give their approval!!!!!