964 Acres Wilkinson County

Thread starter #1

Bucaramus

I have 2 possibly 3 openings in our club. This is not due to guys dropping out but is due to the fact that I'm tired of shelling out the $$$ for 3-4 memberships. We have 964 acres, mostly pine with hardwood draws. 4 year old 90 acre clearcut and 69 acres is slated to be cleared very soon. This club was set for 9 members and I just never really pushed to fill it. 158" truck buck deer shot season before last. We have some nice deer on property. Trying our best to manage for 3 year old or better. Plenty of does as we have not hammered them either. This year will be $1100 per member. Primitive camping. No power or water. But I will say that we eat like kings! Guys love to smoke, grill and cook in general. 2016-12-03 09.39.55.jpg

I have 2 possibly 3 openings in our club. This is not due to guys dropping out but is due to the fact that I'm tired of shelling out the $$$ for 3-4 memberships. We have 964 acres, mostly pine with hardwood draws. 4 year old 90 acre clearcut and 69 acres is slated to be cleared very soon. This club was set for 9 members and I just never really pushed to fill it. 158" truck buck deer shot season before last. We have some nice deer on property. Trying our best to manage for 3 year old or better. Plenty of does as we have not hammered them either. This year will be $1100 per member. Primitive camping. No power or water. But I will say that we eat like kings! Guys love to smoke, grill and cook in general. View attachment 939605
Is this still available?

Hello
Seen your opening for 2 spots. My brother and I are very interested and are ready to join a lease this year. Both ethical hunters I’m 62 and brother 55 . Please contact me at+13864572245. Thanks Steve.

Thread starter #10

Bucaramus

All of my current members are 2+ hours away from the property. We've tried to keep it this way in order to keep the pressure down on the club. If you fit this bill, shoot me a PM and I will get back with you.

I am interested. I live in Atlanta and have a spot in Wilkinson County now but we may have a lot of cutting within the next 30 days. I may not stay in the current club if too much is cut. Or I may join both. Give me a call at 865-356-8777.