A BIG thanks goes out to ALL of our sponsors!!

Arrow3

I want to personally thank each and everyone who has donated to the turkey challenge this year..I could have never dreamed that we would have evolved to this point from last years contest...Once again, thanks to everyone who has donated prizes and time to help make this years turkey challenge something to remember!!

Here is a list of our sponsors...If by any chance I left anyone out, I appoligize from the bottom of my heart..If anyone is left out, PLEASE send me a Pm..These are in no particular order.

Jason and Britney Edney
Alex Williams Custom Calls
Tommy Walton and Tom teaser calls
Tim Sanford and rut 'n strut game calls
Will Primos and Primos calls (member bowkill)
StealthCam and Gadget
Straightshooter
Todd E.
trailhunter
coryo
David Mills and TRAX hunting calls
Gut_pile
Shawn Mills
Nicodemus
Jack Flynn and his daughter BabyGirl
turkkillr
JW!
Bram
buckbacks
Mike Pentacost
GA DAWG
Randy
Handgunner
TrophyHunterNGa

Also thanks to a few anonymous members for their help getting donations

:yeah:

Kevin Farr

Danged if this prize package ain't growed from last year. :fine:

Roger Clemens' trainer must have been giving it steroids. :bounce: ::ke: :yawn: Looks like everybody's come out of the woodpile for this year. YAHOOOooooo !!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

Many thanks to those who have stepped up. That list has some good names on it from big to little to up-and-comers. I hope the winners don't have to report their "earnings" on their taxes 'cause these are some pretty nice prizes. :huh:

Arrow3

Danged if this prize package ain't growed from last year. :fine:

Roger Clemens' trainer must have been giving it steroids. :bounce: ::ke: :yawn: Looks like everybody's come out of the woodpile for this year. YAHOOOooooo !!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

:bounce::bounce:
Roger Clemons....:rofl:

Kevin Farr

:bounce::bounce:
Roger Clemons....:rofl:

eye'm sew sawry thet eye caint spell ...... oops :):)

Thanks for straightening me out. My wife used to try, but she finally gave up. She was muttering something about "there ain't no hope" or something.

Arrow3

eye'm sew sawry thet eye caint spell ...... oops :):)

Thanks for straightening me out. My wife used to try, but she finally gave up. She was muttering something about "there ain't no hope" or something.

:rofl::rofl:

I wasn't refering to your spelling..:eek: I actually spelled it wrong...

Kevin Farr

:rofl::rofl:

I wasn't refering to your spelling..:eek: I actually spelled it wrong...

I didn't know. Oh well, I guess I'll go hide in the corner and cry for a little while now. Don't hold it against me please. :cry::cry:

Arrow3

Back on subject..:D

Thanks again y'all for all the donations this year!

alex30808

Thanks for posting this list. I am sure I speak for many of us...We are glad we could help out.

Arrow3

Thanks again everyone! :yeah:

jeep983

A big thanks to everyone that had a hand in this! The prizes are awsome. Again thanks.

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
A great big THANK YOU for the sponors and Arrow3 and whom ever has helped him put this together.

Todd E

I've finished up the turkey totes. They are ready to go for the winners(yet to be determined). Congrats to those who have enjoyed success this year !!!

Attachments

• 100_9467.JPG
    100_9467.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 71