A big thanks to Elfiii and Mike,,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
Wow,,,,, talk about help,,,,, I haven't been able to get on the forum for about a week, success now,,,,, just a big shout out to the help I received,,,,, very grateful,,,,, thanks bud's,,,,,

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Wow,,,,, talk about help,,,,, I haven't been able to get on the forum for about a week, success now,,,,, just a big shout out to the help I received,,,,, very grateful,,,,, thanks bud's,,,,,
I was wondering if you got banded or got your feelings hurt.Glad they were able to get you back online here.You have a lot of catching up to do.Welcome back!

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz

I don't want to post this on the open forum, so wait 5 seconds for the dome of silence to deploy.....

OK, now would you contact Argent11 and tell him people from outside of Georgia can have a good time here if they don't show their Adoublesnakes.

Thanks.

.......Back to the open forum.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
now to get that sticky keyboard fixed,,,,,,,,,,::ke:::ke::cheers:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Well, what was the problem? Were you trying to post while logged out again? ::ke: :rofl:

Cmp1

BANNED
Will
I don't want to post this on the open forum, so wait 5 seconds for the dome of silence to deploy.....

OK, now would you contact Argent11 and tell him people from outside of Georgia can have a good time here if they don't show their Adoublesnakes.

Thanks.

Will do bud's,,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED

Thanks.

You have to understand that I'm a southern boy trapped in Mi,,,,, nothing against MI, except for the libs, I'd be in NC or GA in a country minute if my wife could take the heat,,,,, I mentioned AC, I'm a HVAC tech,,,,, doesn't matter, she can't deal with the heat,,,,,

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
You have to understand that I'm a southern boy trapped in Mi,,,,, nothing against MI, except for the libs, I'd be in NC or GA in a country minute if my wife could take the heat,,,,, I mentioned AC, I'm a HVAC tech,,,,, doesn't matter, she can't deal with the heat,,,,,

Heck, there is a simple solution to your problem. Just lock her in the freezer for about 4-6 hours and when you finally open the door, I bet that she will be glad to feel some heat for a while!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I'll send you the bill for my services later !!!!!

Welcome back. Heck since we couldn't find you, some of us thought that maybe you were the possible recycled poster that was talking about being hit by oil fields etc and the car was smashed and he also had 99 other comments that didn't make any sense either. YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE LUCKY ONE TO HAVE MISSED MOST OF THAT UNDECIPHERED HULLABALEW !!!