"A billion and a half years ago two black holes collided"

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
See what I'm saying Miguel....?
Fortunately Newton's Third Law of Motion does not apply to internet conversations.

You have the option to reply with equal force, or not.

Me personally, from my position as a Christian, is I would rather sit down over a glass of sweet tea or a beer, your choice and just talk. We can talk about fishing, hunting, why the earth isn't flat or anything that pops up and I will be happy to listen to your stories of why you believe what you believe and if it's reciprocal I will tell you mine, void of any scripture crammed down your throat and at the end of the period of conversation and beverage we'll walk away with a new appreciation for each other and will have hopefully imbued new perspectives to life in each other.

Something I doubt can ever happen on the internet.

Heck, I've even had the opportunity to do this with that heathen NCHillbilly :bounce:I'd do again at the drop of the hat too, if the opportunity presented itself.

Life is way simpler than the misinterpreted blather found in the internet and I find that most folks are good people and much more interesting in person than the persona they accidentally or intentionally force upon others in cyberspace.

Fortunately Newton's Third Law of Motion does not apply to internet conversations.

Me personally, from my position as a Christian, is I would rather sit down over a glass of sweet tea or a beer, your choice and just talk. We can talk about fishing, hunting, why the earth isn't flat or anything that pops up and I will be happy to listen to your stories of why you believe what you believe and if it's reciprocal I will tell you mine, void of any scripture crammed down your throat and at the end of the period of conversation and beverage we'll walk away with a new appreciation for each other and will have hopefully imbued new perspectives to life in each other.

Heck, I've even had the opportunity to do this with that heathen NCHillbilly :bounce:I'd do again at the drop of the hat too, if the opportunity presented itself.

Life is way simpler than the misinterpreted blather found in the internet and I find that most folks are good people and much more interesting in person than the persona they accidentally or intentionally force upon others in cyberspace.
your above comments come from a kind place Miguel.

Maybe we could pool our resources and all live here:

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/g...-nyc-luxury-apartment/YrLnonGNqgYteyoMc8qnhJ/

But as for me being
much more interesting in person than the persona they accidentally or intentionally force upon others in cyberspace.
So unless you find a man given to frequent naps on a drool soaked pillow interesting, I remain this fellow: someone is wrong.jpg

I've told many in here that I'd share a camp fire and beer(s) with them. I doubt many of us are that different except for one subject and neither would know if it were not brought up.