A family in need

Dudley Do-Wrong

I do not know these folks, but God does, please pray for the family.

Kelley Courtney the son of Robert (Bob) Courtney, a technician in LSERT (Robins AFB), was killed in Iraq this past weekend. Kelley was a U.S. Marine serving with the 31st Marine Expeditionary Force. He was killed outside the city of Fallujah when a car bomb exploded near his vehicle. He was twenty-eight years old and leaves his wife, Cindy, and two children, Kellie Marie, 4, and Logan, 1.

Kelley had been stationed in Japan until he was assigned to Iraq about six weeks ago. His wife, Cindy and their children were living in Japan at the time of his death. Cindy grew up in Macon: her parents still live there. She will be returning to the U.S. and Macon today.

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
My prayers are added for the Courtney family in this loss, and continue for all our troops and their families...

TurkeyCreek

My prayers go out to this family. ::;

Also pray that God be with all the fighting men and women over there. Its going to be a tough battle.

Duff

Prayers sent for the Courtney family and all the brave men and women fighting for us.

meriwether john

Praying for GOD'S GRACE for the Courtney family. Kelly is a hero to all who live in this house. We are gtateful for the freedom fighters. Praying for them to return home safe. May GOD bless the Courtney family and take care of the children.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
My thoughts and Prayers are with the Courtney Family. God Bless all our troops.