A Glimpse Into The Future

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
At Habersham County airport, July 9th

66253869_1769668113135574_3092626875483160576_n.jpg

BamaGeorgialine

BamaGeorgia....no doubt he coaches 365 but I believe his coach turnover and Sarkisian will be an issue. He can't control all aspects of the program....impossible.

Basically he was hinting during SEC media days he had folks go rogue on him after LSU game...coaches looking for a head coach gig, players worrying about draft stock.

Tua while good tries to do to much at times and IMO does not think he is a NFL winning QB....his fame was bailing Bama out of the SEC Champ game 2 years ago. Hurts is a better QB and he will finish above Tua in Heisman race. Oklahoma has a chance to have 3 years in a row of Heisman QB's.

Heisman QB's are overated....last one who really had continued success during his career, not a flash in the pan for a year or three was Roger Staubach and that was after he served in the Navy for 2 years.
I agree with you on all aspects you just mentioned. Saban is a control freak and not being able to control every single person, player, and coach is what drives him crazy. He speaks his mind and it rubs a bunch of folks the wrong way. As far as Tua goes, he's one of those that is fun to watch and at the same time you're waiting for a pick six at any moment. I like a boring quarterback with a great arm and a big brain better myself

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

BamaGeorgialine

I’ll take Tua’s 43TDs to 6INTs all day long at FSU.
I bet. You'd probably take their offensive line and their receivers too. With open arms. Don't get me wrong, I love having Tua as a quarterback but sometimes when he's doing that whirlebird spin around and he's got that arm cocked back to sling it, I get a little nervous

SpotandStalk

I bet. You'd probably take their offensive line and their receivers too. With open arms. Don't get me wrong, I love having Tua as a quarterback but sometimes when he's doing that whirlebird spin around and he's got that arm cocked back to sling it, I get a little nervous
What's an o line??

kingfish

Here's my humble .02 about UGA. If you can just get over the hump and win that next Natty, you could win the next 10 in a row. That's how strong I think the program has become. But you got to get that next one first. And, I'm hoping that Florida is the one that ruins it for you. We'll see.

BamaGeorgialine

Here's my humble .02 about UGA. If you can just get over the hump and win that next Natty, you could win the next 10 in a row. That's how strong I think the program has become. But you got to get that next one first. And, I'm hoping that Florida is the one that ruins it for you. We'll see.
You very rarely see two in a row but, you say ten in row. Wow, ok. If that were to happen, you definitely said it first. Bama signed six number one classes in a row and only repeated once during that time

kingfish

Maybe not ten in a row but you get the gist. After they finally get that next one, that whole positive flow makes winning them just a little easier. 09, 11, 12, 15 and 17 is 5 out of nine years regardless of signing class. That's strong as mules breath right there. I know as a Gator fan I'd take half that run.

BamaGeorgialine

Maybe not ten in a row but you get the gist. After they finally get that next one, that whole positive flow makes winning them just a little easier. 09, 11, 12, 15 and 17 is 5 out of nine years regardless of signing class. That's strong as mules breath right there. I know as a Gator fan I'd take half that run.
I get your point. That is pretty strong

Latest posts