A Hunter's Sunday

RDK1

Old chapel bell rings at the break of dawn, birds scurry singing a new day's song.
Orange light breaks the shadows all around, while a white mist rises above the ground.
Darkness turns to a bright blue day, peaceful and tranquil in every way.
Sitting high on my perch while taking it in, always conscious of the direction of my wind.
Movement suddenly catches my eye, just a squirrel with his acorn come scampering by.
Time never stands still after first mornings light, it's busy and bustling with creatures in flight.
Each noise and movement brings utter delight, that the prize being sought may soon be in sight.
While another day passes without the treasure I seek, I'm still blessed with this day and the incomplete feat.
Your never alone in God's great expanse, cause the one up above has give you this chance.
RDK1

switchbackxt1

Old chapel bell rings at the break of dawn, birds scurry singing a new day's song.
Orange light breaks the shadows all around, while a white mist rises above the ground.
Darkness turns to a bright blue day, peaceful and tranquil in every way.
Sitting high on my perch while taking it in, always conscious of the direction of my wind.
Movement suddenly catches my eye, just a squirrel with his acorn come scampering by.
Time never stands still after first mornings light, it's busy and bustling with creatures in flight.
Each noise and movement brings utter delight, that the prize being sought may soon be in sight.
While another day passes without the treasure I seek, I'm still blessed with this day and the incomplete feat.
Your never alone in God's great expanse, cause the one up above has give you this chance.
RDK1
Absolutely perfect!