A Little Range Excitement

GoldDot40

Happened across this video. Just thought it was wild. Notice the excessive unburned or half burned powder discharging from the muzzle...and almost no recoil? Wonder if there was a buildup of that mess under those floor panels? Or maybe even a leaky gas line? The show starts a little beyond 1:20.

walkinboss01

That was pretty crazy

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Now that will make your "roids" pucker for sure !!!!!!

I surely hope that nobody was injured in this catastrophe as this fire appears to be raging for a bit too long throughout this area. I wonder just what location this actually happened. :hair:

GoldDot40

Now that will make your "roids" pucker for sure !!!!!!

I surely hope that nobody was injured in this catastrophe as this fire appears to be raging for a bit too long throughout this area. I wonder just what location this actually happened. :hair:
The caption on the website I found it on said it was Brazil

rayjay

They had a range fire at Master Gunman back in the late 80s. They had carpet remnants spread around the floor for some reason and these held unburned powder and contributed to the fire. I guess a properly designed indoor range should be designed with drainage and a drain so it could be washed out regularly.

Rabun

Sandy Springs gun range...now defunct due to a guest firing tracer rounds which ignited the backstop material. I believe insurance refused to pay due to negligent behavior by the guest. Irregardless, they never re-opened.