A Little Topwater Striper Video

Scout'nStripers

My striper buddies are asking me why no striper videos lately??? This year there hasn't been as many stripers in the creek yet. There are stripers around but no big schools popping up here and there yet. With that being said I really haven't been targeting them lately but I went out from 9am till 11am and threw the big Strike King Mega Dawg this morning on a couple points. Here's a video of some striper topwater this morning...

Scout'nStripers

Good catch butt ya gonna have to invest in some longer shirts LoL
My wife pointed that out earlier. I used to have a rear end that would hold those britches up. It went from the rear end to the front end....LOL

Spook

I do not target stripers, but I live on the river arm and have not seen many deep or surface stripes, sort of weird, first time in 20 years they are not around the area. Clouds coming, my pattern will go away for bass

Scout'nStripers

I kinda knew they would be there. No surfacing activity yet but they are there every year around this time. I haven't seen much surfacing activity at all so far this spring. I'm hoping it gets better soon.

Worley

Jim sumn seems right about seeing you whack a few stripers, thanks for great post and even better tackle u provide for us...Them ol planer boards I bought from ya years ago still perfect, let’s hook up one afternoon and fish a while...Keep the lines tight pal!

Scout'nStripers

Jim sumn seems right about seeing you whack a few stripers, thanks for great post and even better tackle u provide for us...Them ol planer boards I bought from ya years ago still perfect, let’s hook up one afternoon and fish a while...Keep the lines tight pal!
Thanks for the kind words Worley. I'm game for an afternoon fishing trip. It's getting good out there.