A Long Time Member Needs Your Help

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Tim Rowe (Arrow Flinger on here) and his wife suffered the loss of their home and everything in it from a fire last week. They of course had insurance but they are basically back to square one. They are the kind of people who give instead of taking and would never think to ask for help but they need our help. Tim has been a long, long time member here and has been a moderator forever. He "retired" from moderating but came back in order to run the Sportsmen With Disabilities forum which if you know Tim is right up his alley.

A Gofundme page has been set up for them. If you're of a mind to help I know they would appreciate it. Tim has been a "giver" all his life so now it's his turn to receive.

https://www.gofundme.com/tim-and-connie-rowe-house-fire-fund

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thanks, his family will be in my prayers.

Rabun

Hey Elfii, First off...thank you for bringing this to our attention! Think it would be worth while to copy this on the freshwater section too...seeing as how Arrow Flinger is so familiar to many of the fishermen that participate in the OWL events?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Hey Elfii, First off...thank you for bringing this to our attention! Think it would be worth while to copy this on the freshwater section too...seeing as how Arrow Flinger is so familiar to many of the fishermen that participate in the OWL events?
I agree.

Tim’s the most giving man Ive ever met. If there’s a good cause this forum can do, its plaster this in every sub forum.

Tim’s the man and we have a OWL event coming up and his whole family will be there inspiring others with Charity during this time.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Anyone know if they need anything specific asap, like clothing of a certain size?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Done! :wink::rockon:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Got mine in.

crackerdave

Tim is a great guy with a big heart.Hate it that this happened to him.

Prayers offered.God has a way of working even in hard times.

Last edited: