A problem occurred with this website so it was reloaded

Argent11

Often, but not always, this happens because the iPad is out of memory.

Try this:

Go to Settings > Safari > Turn off Safari suggestions

Also in the Settings list, click the link to "Clear History and Website Data"

Close all open tabs in Safari, then close the Safari app. You'll need to Google how to do that for your specific device.

Close all your open apps. All of them.

Do a hard reboot on your device. Google how to do that as well.

Once your device restarts, open Safari and browse with only one tab open.

Try accessing the site at

https://forum.gon.com

instead of the normal http:// link.

Let us know if that improves your experience.

Nope, did all that it's only gotten worse. Apple told me to give you this number and they will help you. 1 800 692 7753. It's only gotten worse since the site change.

Last edited:

brandon

Administrator
There are two issues at work here:

1. The way the forum is currently set up, this site can require a lot of memory on your device.

2. Safari on iphone/ipad doesn't handle this well if the device is out of resources.

If your iphone/ipad doesn't have enough memory to browse the site because other apps are open and running, or you have too many tabs open in Safari, there's not a whole lot we can do about that. As others have noted on this forum and others, the issue typically goes away with a reboot.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to help beyond the suggestions in my previous reply. You might try searching Google to see if you can find other remedies.

Cmp1

BANNED

1. The way the forum is currently set up, this site can require a lot of memory on your device.

2. Safari on iphone/ipad doesn't handle this well if the device is out of resources.

If your iphone/ipad doesn't have enough memory to browse the site because other apps are open and running, or you have too many tabs open in Safari, there's not a whole lot we can do about that. As others have noted on this forum and others, the issue typically goes away with a reboot.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to help beyond the suggestions in my previous reply. You might try searching Google to see if you can find other remedies.

I'm on a android 7 tablet,,,, was getting error,,,, no response, didn't send any data,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED

Chrome browser,,,,

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't had any issues with my IPhone, but I don't have a lot of apps installed on it.