A Savior born, A Savior died, A Savior our resurrected life

Thread starter #1

NoOne

Around 2000 years ago a Savior was born. In 1 Timothy 1:15 we have the scripture "This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners". The Bible tells us by Adam's sin all became sinners. This is found in Romans 5:12 "By one man sin entered into the world , and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned".

God loved this world and sent his sinless perfect son into this world to bear our sin and to pay the full penalty for our sin on the cross. This is found in 2 Corinthians 5:21 " For God hath made him ( the Lord Jesus Christ) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him". In this same chapter we find that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself. He accomplished this at the cross and made the full payment for sin for all.

Now salvation is by faith in the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is found in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures".

The believer in Christ is justified from all sin for The Lord Jesus Christ paid for all our sin. His death was the payment for our sin, his resurrection the goods receipt that it is paid in full. This is found in Romans Chapter 4 where it is written "He was delivered for our offences and was raised again for our justification".

God gave the greatest gift and it's free. Take God at his word by faith and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. As the Apostle Paul says in Acts 13:38-39 "Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses".

This Gift is eternal life in Christ. He is the believers life. We have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. We have forgiveness of sins through our Lord Jesus Christ. We have been accepted in the Beloved. We have a heavenly home that awaits every believer. We will have a new body like unto his at his appearing and we wait for his appearing. As Colossians Chapter 3:4 puts it so well "When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall you also appear with him in Glory".

Let us all say as the Apostle Paul said in 2 Corinthians 9:15 "Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift".