A Welcome break from things political...

Thread starter #21
Whoa...he's been a bit busy today. Starting to look like something. We'll prime it and hit the switch tomorrow evening. (Hope we remember to take a video clip during all the excitement). Christmas comes early!

It's a factory Air Conditioning equipped truck, but that system needs some work so what you see for now is the mounting bracket modded a bit to mount the Alternator.
V__BF38(2).jpg

That's one sweet looking resurrected ride!

Whoa...he's been a bit busy today. Starting to look like something. We'll prime it and hit the switch tomorrow evening. (Hope we remember to take a video clip during all the excitement). Christmas comes early!

It's a factory Air Conditioning equipped truck, but that system needs some work so what you see for now is the mounting bracket modded a bit to mount the Alternator.
View attachment 950149
Thank you for all the threads, encouragement, and complements. Working on the truck my grandfather used to take me hunting in..well it's just a great feeling. Many Thanks to Normaldave for all the help, words can't express my thanks... I just received access to GON today, so I'll attach some updates

Sweet! After redoing a 68' half cab bronco that was a farm truck myself, my hats off to this good looking restoration.

NOYDB

Needs some dice hanging from the rearview.

I wanted to thank everyone for your comments, this has been and continues to be a fun project for me. I am very thankful for normaldave's guidance and help turn wrenches. This was a huge learning opportunity that I can't thank him enough for. Attached picture of my dad who has been Making America Great since 1947 and my son at Star Mill on old 85.

Attachments