About That Steel Wall

Thread starter #21
The fact that we are even discussing whether or not walls keep people out is a sign of just how stupid we have become.
"We" aren't stupid. If you take the slowcoaches among us to the White House and ask them what's that thing around the perimeter they will quickly identify what it is. When you ask them why it's there is when the light bulb comes on. Of course you are going to get a few "Yabuts". We just need to euthanize those people. They will be your useful idiots who vote Democrat so it's all good.:bounce:

PappyHoel

The last time I was in DC, i saw the Whitehouse. It has big beautiful iron fences surrounding it. It works, everyone there was outside looking in. Recently there were a couple of men who jumped the fence, they were criminals. Easily identified as criminals because they jumped the fence. They werent there claiming asylum or looking for a better job.

So easy a caveman/woman/transgender/bi/q/t could figure out.

NOYDB

Bob in Honduras, doesn't just decide one day to leave and travel 1,500 +/- miles to cross a border. A wall won't keep out the paid minions headed this way. Problem won't stop until whoever is paying Bob is stopped.

The WALL will significantly stem the flow.....period.

NOYDB

Any barrier can be defeated with enough time and equipment, but the key is to use enough sensors to cut the response time.

Of course, electricity and or filling empty tubes with a little C4 will make it much more interesting to watch on youtube.

Just shoot a heat seeking missile at the torch users. Would solve the fence cutting problem ( it would create another problem: larger section of the fence to repair :rofl:). AFB97D83-6ECF-4502-B2A1-4F7DF3FF0274.jpeg

hawglips

I want a big, beautiful wall, from see to shining sea, from Brownsville to San Diego.

But I'll take fence segments anywhere we can get them as being better than the Dem**rats' desire for nothing at all.

Of course it's staged. It's probably photoshopped. The point of it is a feeble attempt to prove walls don't work. If walls don't work, why are there so many of them?

But Jimbo Acosta said that there was no signs of people coming into the USA illegally, as he stood beside the WALL. lol

Thanks Jimbo for admitting that walls do in fact work.

Just shoot a heat seeking missile at the torch users. Would solve the fence cutting problem ( it would create another problem: larger section of the fence to repair :rofl:). View attachment 955554
A buddy of mine who is a retired USAF General suggested just exactly this solution. Said give him the copters and 30 days and those south of us would not be coming back anymore.

dwhee87

Article says the wall shown was a 'prototype', so they had unlimited time and resources to cut through it. As said above, with enough time and the right tools, any wall could be breached.

Steel square posts filled with concrete, which is what that 'prototype' looked like, would present a pretty substantial challenge for anyone to cut through without some type of vehicle-mounted equipment like torches. You don't carry that kind of stuff on your back.

NOYDB

You don't carry that kind of stuff on your back.
They don't but if it's paid for and provided for them by the Soros foundation, and they are covered by the MSM, it could happen.