Abrams loses because y'all are racists

"CAROL ANDERSON is the Charles Howard Candler Professor of African American Studies at Emory University. She is the author of White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide and One Person, No Vote: How Voter Suppression is Destroying Our Democracy."

PopPop

The real racist will be out in the streets burning and breaking stuff soon. Truth is that if a voluptuous blued blonde espoused the same policies as Abrams, I would not vote her and neither would most of those who voted for Abrams.
The Author is at best an Idiot.

Patriot44

The real racist will be out in the streets burning and breaking stuff soon. Truth is that if a voluptuous blued blonde espoused the same policies as Abrams, I would not vote her and neither would most of those who voted for Abrams.
What I did durin the Baldimerm riots was lay on the couch and I turned my phone sideways and axeded like I was playing Grand Theft Auto. I even let the kids do it; a fun time was had by all.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." -Martin Luther King

Blacks supported Abrams 17 to 1. When they start living up to the standards espoused in the civil rights movement and stop judging people by the color of their skin, let me know. Until then, they are in no position to accuse others of racial prejudice.

turkeykirk

Can’t wait. I live on a dead in dirt road. One way in one way out.:biggrin2:

Carol Anderson is a butt hurt SJW race hustler. She should leave Georgia. She will never be happy here.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." -Martin Luther King

Blacks supported Abrams 17 to 1. When they start living up to the standards espoused in the civil rights movement and stop judging people by the color of their skin, let me know. Until then, they are in no position to accuse others of racial prejudice.
WELL SAID!!