According to Dawgnation

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Go Dawgs laughing at peeps redoing a UT joke in a Dawg thread.

What do you expect from Richie? Boy has been following around in my shadow and trying to keep up for awhile.. :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Not a Tennessee fan but at least they won one in 98. 1980 is a long time. Just sayin.

You obviously haven't been keeping up with current events. We played in the NCG this year and almost won it. We will likely be looking for a piece of that same action again next year.

Tell me again about how great the Vowels' season was last year? Maybe you can hum Rocky Top while you're telling us all about it.

Browning Slayer

Tell me again about how great the Vowels' season was last year? Maybe you can hum Rocky Top while you're telling us all about it.

Rocky Top, you'll always be, dead last in the SEC...

2fx7j8.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

red neck richie

You obviously haven't been keeping up with current events. We played in the NCG this year and almost won it. We will likely be looking for a piece of that same action again next year.

Not a Tennessee fan. If your satisified with 2nd then you must be real excited . Alabama vs Clemson in the ncg this year Mark it down. Georgia is playing for 3rd. Its gonna be a lot harder replacing them 2 backs and the guys on defense that went to the NFL than you think.

Last edited:

TinKnocker

The 3 man rotation of Swift, Holyfield and Herrien are all starting backs at any program in the country.

The defense has seven returning STARTERS.

Please tell us more about how hard it will be to replace the guys that went pro. :rofl:

HunterJoe24

Not a Tennessee fan. If your satisified with 2nd then you must be real excited . Alabama vs Clemson in the ncg this year Mark it down. Georgia is playing for 3rd. Its gonna be a lot harder replacing them 2 backs and the guys on defense that went to the NFL than you think.

The backs are already replaced.... Defense might take a couple games to get adjusted but by the end of the season they will be rolling. Mark it down, Clemson misses out on the playoffs this year. They shouldn't have been there last year. Playoffs this year will be Bama, UGA, OSU, and OU

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Our talent level, is up compared to last year. We just need to get a few games behind us. I think the SC game is gonna be a tough one. Gonna be the first game, for a lot of these kids, in a hostile environment.

HunterJoe24

Our talent level, is up compared to last year. We just need to get a few games behind us. I think the SC game is gonna be a tough one. Gonna be the first game, for a lot of these kids, in a hostile environment.

Yep, more nervous about that game than LSU and Auburn. The defense is gonna need a couple games to get adjusted, especially on the line and olbs. But like you said we are more talented at all positions now than we were 2 years ago with the exception being ilb. And to the comment(not you) about the rbs. Any of us could run behind our line this year.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

facepalm: Stick with your day job Richie. We are loaded with talent. This team has the potential to be even better than last year's team. Swift, Holyfield and Herrien are all first string material on any CFB team and this year they are going to have an O line that's better than what Chubb and Michel had. The holes will be there.

Our defense will be fine. CKS and Mel Tucker will see to it.

MudDucker

Staff member
As a life long DAWG fan, I've partied with our adversaries many times. Of course, when I was a regular at the GA v FL game, we could only party with the gators before the game. They usually seemed very angry after the games. :rofl:

Browning Slayer

What do you expect from Richie? Boy has been following around in my shadow and trying to keep up for awhile.. :rofl:
<iframe width="678" height="384" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:rofl: :rofl:
So you just admitted that "You're last".. :rofl:

Like I said before, been following around in my shadow trying to keep up..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
so are you guaranteeing that the dogs win it all this year elfiiiiii

I'm guaranteeing we're going to have another excellent season based on our schedule alone. There are a couple of speed bumps that could cause trouble if they get the big head and think they don't have to play like they mean it but I'm fairly confident we will win the East and see you guys in Mercedes Benz stadium. After that, we'll see.

red neck richie

The 3 man rotation of Swift, Holyfield and Herrien are all starting backs at any program in the country.

The defense has seven returning STARTERS.

Please tell us more about how hard it will be to replace the guys that went pro. :rofl:
Lets break it down shall we. Smith-137 tackles, Carter-61 tackles, Atkins-38 tackles, Bellamy-34 tackles, Sanders-40 tackles. That's over 300 tackles. And lets not forget these are Richts recruits. You had a good year last year. Lets see if you can back it up this year. Oh and by the way if Holyfield and swift were better than Chubb and Michelle they would have started last year.;)

TinKnocker

Who said they were better? Stop making stuff up.

red neck richie

Who said they were better? Stop making stuff up.
My bad you didn't say better you said starting at any school in the country. Which I doubt.My point is it will be harder to replace the guys you lost than you think. This is a big year for Kirby. He is getting his guys in there now and not Richts. We shall see?

TinKnocker

My bad you didn't say better you said starting at any school in the country. Which I doubt.My point is it will be harder to replace the guys you lost than you think. This is a big year for Kirby. He is getting his guys in there now and not Richts. We shall see?

And it won’t be as hard as you think.

See how easy it is to make baseless statements with no supporting evidence?

And I’m sick of the “he won with CMR players” mess. If that’s your thought process then you need to consider this:

1) Richt never recruited this well.
2) because of #1 MANY of the players last year were underclassmen outplaying “CMR players” as true freshmen and sophomores. This year they are returning starters and upperclassmen.

Sorry, but the “CMR players” routine is old and tired. If Kirby did that with CMR top 10 classes. Now that the cupboard is full of top 3 classes we’re in for a wild ride!