Accountability Barr Style

Thread starter #21
No, but under the civil service act, this is probably all that can be done until they have a termination hearing.
I hope there's going to be more than just termination involved.

Trigabby

I swear this sounds like the witness protection program setup, the more and more that comes out. Someone mentioned it and I thought about it and it’s very plausible. He’s not dead, he’s probably living in Amish country somewhere and the guards are about to get a similar change of life.
If this is true, we can expect a disaster of humongous proportions to develop in the next week or so so that the focus of the proletariat can be moved to all of the new News...

VTRman

I'm no conspiracy theory VTRman but you may have landed on the truth.
It's way above the Clintons' pay grade.

Barr is a Deep Stater by birth. I have as much confidence in him getting at the truth as I would Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch. Crooks R Them. The lot of them.

Last edited:

Slewfoot

The warden and the guard's families probably got a horse head placed in their bed the night before Epstein died. Some things are just too obvious. Epstein was awfully rich for what he did. I think the rabbit hole is deeper than most of us will ever imagine.

Thread starter #32

Barr is a Deep Stater by birth. I have as much confidence in him getting at the truth as I would Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch. Crooks R Them. The lot of them.
Well I don't know about Barr. The jury is still out on him. It might also be a case of he's seen the monkey show and it's so bad he can't let it out because it would tear the country apart. We all know there's something nasty and stinking to high heaven down their in the bilge.

Flash

That is concerning

NOYDB

Ain't been over 48 hrs and the story is falling away. Next week "Epstein who?".

VTRman

Ain't been over 48 hrs and the story is falling away. Next week "Epstein who?".
Yep. We live in a hopelessly dumbed down, social media dominated world.
10 news cycles and it's over. Maybe not even that many. It's pathetic.

VTRman

Well I don't know about Barr. The jury is still out on him. It might also be a case of he's seen the monkey show and it's so bad he can't let it out because it would tear the country apart. We all know there's something nasty and stinking to high heaven down their in the bilge.
He's Deep State, so he knows the score.
I'm not afraid of the truth, but I guess I ain't normal.:p

NOYDB