Acosta Gone

I’m no fan of Acosta or CNN but does anyone else see anything seriously wrong with this ?
Only thing I see wrong is Acosta being totally uncivil and yanking a microphone away from people. I have no issue with him expressing his opinion, he is guaranteed that by the Constitution. Problem I have, he was not expressing an opinion, he was trying to embarrass the POTUS when he got his hat handed to him. He is a Journalist and at a minimum he can act like an adult instead of a 5 year old brat.

glynr329

I tell you what I see wrong. The way he treated the lady getting the mic. was very wrong and disrespectful. If it had been a fox news guy that did it when Obama was in the white house. He would have been fired and never got another job in the media. I am tired of the double standard. You can't have it both ways. Either it is wrong or not wrong. Just like Don Lemon saying white men are biggest terror threat. Where is the Democrat outrage on both of those. I would tell you but figure it out.

Ruger#3

He should have been led out of the room in cuffs. I bet young lady’s daddy has something for him.

Anyone that thinks Acosta put his hands on her, after watching the video, is suffering from delusions.

sleepr71

Too bad Trump didn’t stop any,and all questions...until some of the OTHER reporters took the mic from him! Let them Police their own. Could have ended up in true Gerry Springer style,while Trump laughed at them!! Who goes and acts like a disrespectful child..to the POTUS!? I honestly expected S.S. Guys to come sliding in front of the cameras at any time😉

Patriot44

Anyone that thinks Acosta put his hands on her, after watching the video, is suffering from delusions.
I wish he would have had his brains blown out. How 'bout dat? I am completely OK with killing communist.

Patriot44

LOL! ^Two BFF's, established, Nov 9th, 2016. Get a room for god sake. facepalm:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PappyHoel

I tell you what I see wrong. The way he treated the lady getting the mic. was very wrong and disrespectful. If it had been a fox news guy that did it when Obama was in the white house. He would have been fired and never got another job in the media. I am tired of the double standard. You can't have it both ways. Either it is wrong or not wrong. Just like Don Lemon saying white men are biggest terror threat. Where is the Democrat outrage on both of those. I would tell you but figure it out.
It’s called irreconcilable differences and we need a divorce from the other half.

turkeykirk

Was always taught to treat women with respect. If Trump told her to get the microphone from me I would have handed it to her. That would have been the manly thing to do.
Oh, I forgot, Acosta ain’t exactly a “man”.:biggrin2:

4HAND

For 2 years Acosta has disrespected the President. He's not asking serious questions, he's show boating.
This has nothing to do with freedom of the press & everything to do with Acosta trying to be a bully.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....I wish the secret Service would have put the boots to him.
I'm thinking firmly bounce him off the wall face first 2 or 3 times on the way out the door.

DAWG1419

Why was she trying to take the Mike ? Did they not like the questions?
Let me dumb it down for u. President said that’s enough. Girl is a White House intern. Her job is to pass the MIC not mike to the next person with a question. Again Trump said that’s enought and wanted another question. So she went to get the MIC. He then proceeded to not let her have the MIC. Problem is he doesn’t control this presser Trump does.

Sanders is not a liar, but you, sir, are rude and bigoted!
Consider the source. He's a New York Yankee, just like Trump. There's a lot of commonality there.

mark-7mag

Let me dumb it down for u. President said that’s enough. Girl is a White House intern. Her job is to pass the MIC not mike to the next person with a question. Again Trump said that’s enought and wanted another question. So she went to get the MIC. He then proceeded to not let her have the MIC. Problem is he doesn’t control this presser Trump does.
Thanks for “dumbing it down” for me.