Acosta Gone

Sorry, but the only time he touched her is when she made contact with him as she grabbed for the mic in his hand, as he was gesturing towards the prez. He did not grab, hit, karate chop, or push her. She made contact with him.
your delusional mind only sees what it wants to see.

That was her job, there again, you refuse to see it for what it was. And he did not hit her IMO, but he was out of line. How would you have felt if that had been Obama, Hannity and an intern?

FWIW, I'm not saying Acosta was acting appropriately. I think he should have sat back down when his turn was up. BUT, when Sanders says:
We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman
she is just full of it. Didn't happen.

Patriot44

FWIW, I'm not saying Acosta was acting appropriately. I think he should have sat back down when his turn was up. BUT, when Sanders says:
He should have been thrown down and beaten until his brains splattered all over your and his communist anti American friends in the galley.

Is that too hard to understand? This is what you and Barack The Magic Negro did to this country. I no longer care if left wing idiots get killed for the sake of being communist.

How 'bout dat?

I know you think Sanders doctored her video, so go back and look at the one you posted first. I don't know why you said to look at the 1:20 mark when the assault took place at the 1:31 mark. If you can't see him brush/knock her arm away with his left forearm, I can't help you.

Ruger#3

It does no good, this is what we're facing. It's not about health care, jobs, the economy. The libs hate Trump and the next few years will be nothing but a witch hunt and efforts to undermine this administration. They are dealing with the wizard of deal making. It's going to be quite a show as the gloves come off.

turkeykirk

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say you should go and see an optometrist. If everything checks out fine there, go see a psychologist.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say you should go and see an optometrist. If everything checks out fine there, go see a psychologist.
Bet you have the number for a good psychiatrist on speed dial!:biggrin2:

Ridge Walker, Now you want to divert to a supposedly doctored video. We were looking at the original. He touched her three times to prevent her from retrieving the microphone.

The microphone did not belong to hm.
He had been told to relinquish it.
He did not and acted physically to prevent the rightful owner to take possession of it.
In the course of that action he committed three acts of battery.

I would like to have seen Trump call for all microphones to be turn off, step back from the podium, and stand calmly. Eventually some other reporter who wished to not loose the opportunity to ask a question would have taken the mike from the idiot. But that is not how Trump plays ball.

The idiot had no excuse for not handing over the mike when directed to do so. He had less than no excuse for touching the young lady that was trying to retrieve it.

You see what you wish to see.

You clearly cannot be helped. Good luck to you. :)
He is correct and you are wrong. Battery is the intentional offensive or harmful touching of another person without their consent. Acosta did that 3 times to the intern.

He is correct and you are wrong. Battery is the intentional offensive or harmful touching of another person without their consent. Acosta did that 3 times to the intern.
Acosta should be pressing charges against the grabby intern then.

Slewfoot

I really enjoy this thread since a few of the posters are hidden from me. I sleep better as well not hearing ridiculous arguments from the left, as I know what the Obama’s, Acosta’s and others are going to say and there is no need to participate further.

Acosta and anyone who is purposely argumentative should be banned from press conference. I am ok with it.

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
Oh not true my friend. The liberal media ( which is 99 % of it) has made him the poster child of how to dump on Trump. He will be featured for a week now!
You missed my point, nobody watches the liberal media.

drhunter1

Regar
Regardless of whether you hate the President or not, he should be shown respect when addressing him.

You left wing loons encourage and fan this type of behavior by not speaking up against it and to blame DJT for smacking him down is ridiculous. Typical, but ridiculous.

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
Sorry, but the only time he touched her is when she made contact with him as she grabbed for the mic in his hand, as he was gesturing towards the prez. He did not grab, hit, karate chop, or push her. She made contact with him.
She reached for the mic, and he turned away from her pushing her hand away with his wrist.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ruger#3

Regar

Regardless of whether you hate the President or not, he should be shown respect when addressing him.

You left wing loons encourage and fan this type of behavior by not speaking up against it and to blame DJT for smacking him down is ridiculous. Typical, but ridiculous.
Exactly!!! Then cry for civility, a less inflammatory environment, as they walk through the hay barn tossing lit matches.

Last edited:

A 40-something grown man who is mighty well versed in the way things are handled in these press briefings. He knows the rules....He knew what was expected of him.....BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TOLD HIM TO PUT DOWN THE MICROPHONE.

How stupid is this fool to continue......how stupid are you to support him and suggest he should be pressing charges against that young intern.

Your position sickens me.

Go back to watching your sisters on The View and keep your garbage posts out of here.