Advance Voting

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
I went and voted this morning under the new Advance Voting program.

Y'all in Newton County that cannot do the advance voting and will have to go on the 2'nd don't worry it should not be crowded at all................. ;)

They were all at the voting site this morning standing in line :bounce: :bounce:

I guess you could call it a success here as the turn out was big, I never had to wait that long under the old system :eek:

leo

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Yep I passed by a huge line a couple of hours ago in Cobb. Will check again in the morn.

Jim

7 Mag

I'll be in Ohio next week bowhunting so I went last Thursday and voted before going to the lease.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
7?!?! Advanced voting in Georgia didn't open until yesterday!

Did you cast an absentee ballot?

spongebob

this is a great option. I found out late last week that I have to go to Europe on the 2nd. Too late for an absentee ballot, so this way I can make sure the idiot doesn't get into office. Hmmm...does that mean I am not voting???!!! No, I'll just take the lesser of the two, sure wish Ted Nugent would run...

L

loouuii

They are all absentee ballots

We were there for 5 hours last night. Channel 11 was even there. There were a couple of people there that kept things lively. We had several sing-alongs and a couple of jokes told. All in all it was still worth it. I spent 20 years in the Army to help preserve that privilege and will be willing to spend another 5 hours in line to make sure my vote was counted.

If ya don't vote you have no right to complain about the government ::ke: :flag: :flag:

Mrbowdeadly

Done voted today. EVERYONE said they were voting Republican. I guess all you democrats can just skip it. ::ke: :D

MBD