age and score ?

bonecollector123

Just kidding but on a serious note if anyone knows who owns these dogs please let them know this is getting old. The past 4 years I have been seeing them more and more and they chase deer all over my lease. They have to belong to someone close to Studstill Rd in Telfair county

Attachments

• dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 222
  • dogs2.jpg
    dogs2.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 218

FOLES55

Well fed pups, have the county animal control trap them for you. If that’s an option.

bonecollector123

There is usually a white bull dog with them and sometimes a pot bellied pig. It's the craziest thing to watch the bulldog stop and wait for the pig to catch up to him. The guy hunting the property behind me says he talked to who he thinks owns them and the guy has about 10 dogs and he don't feel right chaining them up or keeping them in pens. I spend a lot of time and money to hunt my place and there is nothing that makes me madder than to be sitting in the stand at first light and hear them barking and seeing deer running ahead of them. I will try to get someone to trap them. I would do it but I am not up there enough to check on them.

bonecollector123

Well opening weekend my daughter who hasn't been able to hunt in the past few years because of work and college finally got to go. Wouldn't you know it we are sitting in the stand and about 8 a.m. here comes 3 dogs. This Sunday at 9 30 this morning here comes 2 more right down the trial and under my stand. I finally found out who owns all these dogs. If you know Mr. Ridley off hwy 165 in Milan can you have him contact me. I have called the DNR and am waiting to hear back. Dogs don't know property lines so I am trying to be as diplomatic as I can but I can't take much more. Driving 4 hours to watch some one's dogs is not working and at first light I could hear them running deer on the neighbors land.

BassHunter25

I swear I’ve seen those same dogs. Even the white bulldog. I am in Tattnall near Toombs and Altamaha river. Seems a long way but who knows. They almost attached my decoy and another time they were right under my stand and I pegged one with my grunt call. But they aren’t around all the time. Just randomly.

bonecollector123

I swear I’ve seen those same dogs. Even the white bulldog. I am in Tattnall near Toombs and Altamaha river. Seems a long way but who knows. They almost attached my decoy and another time they were right under my stand and I pegged one with my grunt call. But they aren’t around all the time. Just randomly.
It may be them I am 1/2 mile from their house. Today it was a black and white border collie looking dog with one of the smaller ones pictured.

bonecollector123

I called the DNR enforcement office this morning. I am just waiting on the return call now. We will see what happens.

Duff

Dang, that would get old in a hurry. Let us know what DNR says about the situation

bonecollector123

Dang, that would get old in a hurry. Let us know what DNR says about the situation
Well the game warden says he can't do anything only the dogs are breaking the law not much he can do there. I called the Telfair county Sheriff's office and talked to a deputy for awhile (real nice guy) he can't do anything either. He said contact Rayonier to see if they can help. Sooooo I am not sure what to do at this point. I will try to make contact with the owner next time I am up.

bonecollector123

Well I talked to the guy who owns the dogs. He said they jump his fence so there's nothing he can do about it. Funny thing is while I was parked in the road talking to this upstanding citizen 3 of the dogs were in the road chasing cars that drove by I didn't see one hop the fence. So far this weekend i haven't seen or heard a dog (or deer) maybe it helped talking to him.

Blackston

Your a better person than me !!