Alabama too strong for the SEC East?

habersham hammer

It seems every year that it is always Alabama first and everyone else playing for second place. They look really strong again this year but maybe the SEC East can finally break through this year and end the streak. South Carolina is the only SEC East team to beat Alabama since 2010. C'mon SEC East let's get them this time. (y)

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Not going to happen Bama is just that much better. They are good.
The defense gave up 31 points to Arkansas. They can be scored on. The problem is stopping them from scoring. If a team can manage to limit there run game,get pressure on tua and make some plays down field they can be beat.

brownceluse

The defense gave up 31 points to Arkansas. They can be scored on. The problem is stopping them from scoring. If a team can manage to limit there run game,get pressure on tua and make some plays down field they can be beat.

I have to disagree they are in a league all by themselves. Tulip is going to win the heisman along with carrying the tide another NC.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
The heisman? He won't have the numbers to win it. Alabama can be beat

DAWG1419

It seems every year that it is always Alabama first and everyone else playing for second place. They look really strong again this year but maybe the SEC East can finally break through this year and end the streak. South Carolina is the only SEC East team to beat Alabama since 2010. C'mon SEC East let's get them this time. (y)
Who won the sec last yr?

REDMOND1858

I hate it but this may be Sabans best, most complete team yet. He has a way of adapting and overcoming that nobody can match. Are they beatable? Absolutely. But whoever beats them will have to play PERFECT for 60 strait minutes. And I just don’t see it happening. I hope Kirby can pull it off, but I don’t think we have the Lines to do it.

Coenen

Bahahahaha:ROFLMAO: Just those few little things, huh? Sounds easy enough.

This is why college ball is a bad product.

TinKnocker

Not to mention their opponents have less than a combined .500 record. All the hooplah over Bama is based on them playing bottom dwellers.

The heisman? He won't have the numbers to win it. Alabama can be beat
We learned long ago it's a popularity contest and has nothing to do with numbers when Henry won over McCaffrey.

Been in the wilderness for 40 years oh 38 years.

QuackAttack101

I agree that Bama is good, really good, but I don't think they're as good as a lot of people think they are. They are the best team in the country, but some are making them out to be able to win the super bowl.

Bama and UGA have both played relatively easy schedules. UGA has played a decent USCjr team and a so-so Missouri team plus a bunch of cupcakes. Bama has played A&M plus a bunch of cupcakes. So far, UGA has scored 163 points and given up 71. Bama has scored 172 and given up 61. Bama is better in both categories but has probably played a slightly weaker schedule this year.

The point is, yes, Bama looks like the best team in the country right now for sure, but not by as much as some of you think.

The fly in the soup is Notre Dame. If they go undefeated they will make it in the playoffs. Leaving only 3 conference champions in the playoffs. If there will be a Georgia/ Bama rematch, we need for ND to lose a game. And of course Bama and Georgia to stay undefeated until the SEC conference championship. A lot of football is left to play.

I agree that Bama is good, really good, but I don't think they're as good as a lot of people think they are. They are the best team in the country, but some are making them out to be able to win the super bowl.

Bama and UGA have both played relatively easy schedules. UGA has played a decent USCjr team and a so-so Missouri team plus a bunch of cupcakes. Bama has played A&M plus a bunch of cupcakes. So far, UGA has scored 163 points and given up 71. Bama has scored 172 and given up 61. Bama is better in both categories but has probably played a slightly weaker schedule this year.

The point is, yes, Bama looks like the best team in the country right now for sure, but not by as much as some of you think.
Thats what I have said Bama can be beat. every team has problems and are weak in some areas. a couple of weeks ago UGA QB couldnt hold on to a football a couple of weeks ago. Saban and Smart will fix what they can.

FootLongDawg

The way the Dawgs are playing now, Bama by 21. Sloppy play, penalties, would just add to our frustration. Not saying the Dawgs can't get better by the end of the regular season, cause we have a lot of talent, and Kirby is gonna coach hard, but right now we are far from being able to beat this Bama team. I hope we get the chance though.