Alabama too strong for the SEC East?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Alabama is the last thing the Dawgs need to be thinking about right now. They got a lot of work left to do, before they are even in the same conversation.

paulpaul

Bama is good but the only team they have played is A&M . The other teams they played have really and I mean really bad defenses . So I think they are much like Ga good but can't really be called great until they get into the meat of there schedule .

brownceluse

Charlie nailed it. But, Bama is in all honesty unbeatable. It hard for to say that but they are really just that good. From coaching to players to everything they are in a league all their own. Go Dawgs!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
They should go ahead and give Bama the trophy, remove them from the playoffs and let Erebody else fight it out for second.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Charlie nailed it. But, Bama is in all honesty unbeatable. It hard for to say that but they are really just that good. From coaching to players to everything they are in a league all their own. Go Dawgs!
you can roll with the tide. quack signed his membership papers last week?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Alabama is the last thing the Dawgs need to be thinking about right now. They got a lot of work left to do, before they are even in the same conversation.
Ikr. Alabama ain't even on georgias schedule

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I hate it but this may be Sabans best, most complete team yet. He has a way of adapting and overcoming that nobody can match. Are they beatable? Absolutely. But whoever beats them will have to play PERFECT for 60 strait minutes. And I just don’t see it happening. I hope Kirby can pull it off, but I don’t think we have the Lines to do it.

This. Has Bama made a single mistake yet?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Unicoidawg

Staff member

This^^^^ worry about LSU nothing else.

brownceluse

Uga better not look past Fl or Ky

Agree I'd like beat LSU first. But thinking that might huge task for this UGA team. UF's D looks like Bama as far as the last game. Grantham looked like Saban in that game. UF could beat Bama if they played that type of D against them.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Agree I'd like beat LSU first. But thinking that might huge task for this UGA team. UF's D looks like Bama as far as the last game. Grantham looked like Saban in that game. UF could beat Bama if they played that type of D against them.
continue playing your narrative.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just hope we dont have to Face Alabama.