Alabama too strong for the SEC East?

Coenen

We cant even look at them at all, until the game in Baton Rouge is done. Heck we cant look past anybody.
...but we can. Sometimes being a fan has its advantages.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I’m all Dawg! But sometimes you just have to call it like it is. The tide will dominate and destroy any team they face this year. Yes, they are that good.
I think I'll wait till they play the 2 "tough" teams on there schedule. Which both will probably have 2 losses by then. As of now I think they are the best team. Just a tick better than the bucks. Dawgs are a 3-5th place team right now. If they beat LSU

brownceluse

I think I'll wait till they play the 2 "tough" teams on there schedule. Which both will probably have 2 losses by then. As of now I think they are the best team. Just a tick better than the bucks. Dawgs are a 3-5th place team right now. If they beat LSU

I’d place the Dawgs above your buckeyes. I think urban is a liar and he covered up domestic violence. Sorry, couldn’t help myself....? With that said Bama could beat UGA and TOSU at the same time.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I’d place the Dawgs above your buckeyes. I think urban is a liar and he covered up domestic violence. Sorry, couldn’t help myself....? With that said Bama could beat UGA and TOSU at the same time.
Have you watched the bucks play? Bama is good but they gave up 31 points to Arkansas. They can and I predict will get beat this year. Georgia's O line gets exposed this week

brownceluse

Have you watched the bucks play? Bama is good but they gave up 31 points to Arkansas. They can and I predict will get beat this year. Georgia's O line gets exposed this week

Arky scored on Bama’s 4th and 5th string. Our O line take over this game end of 3rd and 4th quarter. Chaney will strike them early in quick throws to spread and soften the D. The defense is the only concern I have. Not offense. We can out score them in shootout! Go Dawgs!

Arrow3

Friendly wager on bama ? I say they go undefeated and win it all.... my only stipulation of the bet would be as long as Tua stays healthy..

tcward

The defense gave up 31 points to Arkansas. They can be scored on. The problem is stopping them from scoring. If a team can manage to limit there run game,get pressure on tua and make some plays down field they can be beat.
Yeah they scored 31 in trash time...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
This team.. that team... what team....

You guys sounds like a bunch of old women.. Fact's. Bama is #1 and the Dawgs are #2. Until one of them gets beat that's how it should stay. That's how they finished last season. Everybody else is behind them.

bullgator

Ohio State has had to come from behind 2-3 times already this year. Bama hasn’t spent more than 2-3 minutes trailing, if that.

Madsnooker

Nothing matters up to this point!!!! History is always the best teacher yet we throw her to the curb every year about this time!!!! Bama is a great team with Tau at the helm. With that said, they have not played anyone besides Tam which is average at best which the final rankings will prove.

Can OSU beat BAMA? Absolutely but their defensive back field will have to play better. They are super young as all but 1 are first year starters playing an aggressive style of defense which is why they look dominant for 3 series then give up a big play. I trust that will steadily improve but we will see. They are number 1 or 2 in sacks and most of the time they are unblockable even without Bosa. One thing I know for sure is with Bosa back Tua will play against a Dline he has never seen and he won't be able to sit back and go to multiple options. OSU offense will be just fine against Bama if they get the chance to play.

Bottom line is no one will have more talent on the field including Bama than OSU during the playoffs. Alabama is playing great right now and I love Tau. They will definitely be a tuff out for anyone. But some of you need to get out of the fetal position!!!!lol