Alaska University Study Says WTC 7 Didn’t Fall Due To Fire

I agree that there are many unanswered questions, and many answers that are questionable, from the official report. Where I tend to depart from the folks who claim a complicated coverup happened, starts with the real fact that the US government (as nefarious as it sometimes is) is incapable of successfully staging a truly sophisticated false flag exercise - let alone actually hiding it!

My opinion is that most of the questions could have been answered if the commission looking into 9/11 had not been so bloated with political opportunity seekers and grossly incompetent bureaucrats with just enough tenure.

VTRman

Or run by an agent (Philip Zelikow) directly reporting to the Bush administration.
To paraphrase the old saying, if they were merely incompetent, occasionally they would make a mistake in our favor.

Thread starter #7

dwhee87

I once found the whole conspiracy theory thing hard to believe, as keeping the number of people quiet that would be needed to pull off something big like that would be nearly impossible.

That was before the FBI, CIA, DNC, Obama administration and Clinton campaign conspired to overthrow first the will of the People, and subsequently, a duly elected president of the USA. Had PDT not won the election, we'd never have known.

It wasn't the fire; it was gravity that brought down WTC 7. The fire just degraded the steel to such a degree that gravity could take over.

That was before the FBI, CIA, DNC, Obama administration and Clinton campaign conspired to overthrow first the will of the People, and subsequently, a duly elected president of the USA. Had PDT not won the election, we'd never have known.
That would have come out anyway. Too many people were involved to keep it a secret for very long.

I once found the whole conspiracy theory thing hard to believe, as keeping the number of people quiet that would be needed to pull off something big like that would be nearly impossible.

so "they" bombed the twin towers to get us into a war to do what exactly?

flatfoot

I don't think the deep State had anything to do with the Twin Towers. WT 7 was possibly a golden opportunity that someone pounced on. That is why I asked what was housed in WT 7? I need to locate it again, but seems like a lot of sensitive info was stored there from some reports. May have been beneficial to someone if it was destroyed. It fell several hours later from what I remember.

What was the line from Shooter about shooting someone while they are standing next to the President? Who is gonnna look real deep into small building that collapsed next to the Twin Towers?

I know, I guess I need more tin foil :)

Thread starter #20

dwhee87

so "they" bombed the twin towers to get us into a war to do what exactly?
I wasn't claiming this was a conspiracy theory, only that my opinions of the 'conspiracy theory' thing have changes as a result of the Russia-gate shenanigans.

But VTRman makes a curiously interesting observation in his post above.