Alaska University Study Says WTC 7 Didn’t Fall Due To Fire

NOYDB

Mr. Know It All
And the unicorns were dancing.

Big7

It wasn't the fire; it was gravity that brought down WTC 7. The fire just degraded the steel to such a degree that gravity could take over.
As a person with 40 years experience with all manner metals, particularly steel, I can see some merit to that.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist and anyone with two brain cells to rub together, can't possibly be thinking the ATTACKS had anything to do with GW Bush or any other government intity.

The ATTACKS were the responsibility of bin- Laden, Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Period.

No how, no way an American President would do something like that.

Back to WTC 7, O.K., What was in WTC 7 was known. SOMEBODY KNOWS. And if the government needed to destroy whatever was there, the government would just come out and say "we had to blow it up in the interest of national security" and let that be the end of it. They did not because they didn't rig the building with explosives. NO WAY that could be done without "SOMEONE" leaking that to the press. Way to many people had to be involved in that to keep it from the public. NO HOW, NO WAY.

IMO. WTC 7 collapse was a product of bin- Laden and Al-Qaeda with the Taliban that gave them a place to train and safe haven before and after the ATTACK.
Get that straight in your head.

WTC 7 was in close proximity of The North and South Towers. The estimate was those explosions are equivalent to a medium size Nuke.

When the towers fell, the seismic shock could be identified as far as some of the mid-western states.

The collapse of the North and South Towers and subsequent heat fell WTC 7.

I'll stay with that. It's the most logical answer. PERIOD.

Last edited:
To say that 911 was a conspiracy of the US Government is offensive and moronic! You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe that! Islamic terrorist brought down the twin towers by flying hijacked planes into them and not bombs planted by George Bush! You can keep living in your world of black helicopters until some Muslim hauls you off to a death camp or you can grow up and accept the fact that Islam is responsible for 911!

A friend who is a structural engineer looked at the data and he said that contrary to conspiracy theories, the cause for 7 was due to the huge fire in the basement and the shock of the two towers falling. According to him, his study indicated that the fire was centered in the sub-way tunnel directly under the center of 7 and that this weakened the center steel support enough that when the shock hit, the building imploded to the center.

I ain't smart enough on this topic to know.

ryanh487

If we wanted endless war, we didn’t need to kill 3000+ innocent people to get it.

I don’t buy it.
They sure did get to strip us of a whole bunch of rights, set up a framework for constant spying on the public and a means of getting rid of dissenters without habeas corpus, and make the public dependent on government security theater for a false feeling of safety. The Patriot act was written before the OKC bombing and they tried to pass it when it happened, but the people weren't scared enough to support it yet. After 9/11 America threw it's rights at the feet of uncle Sam without hesitation.

Not to mention the billions and billions of dollars made from the war, and the millions made by all our legislators on both sides of the aisle through stock ownership in companies with government contracts.

And let's not forget how Saddam was trading oil for currency other than the American Dollar right before we decided that Iraq needed to be liberated from the ruler we put in power, while ignoring the obvious ties of Pakistan, Iran, and Saudi Arabia to Al Quaeda-- who we also created and trained with CIA advisors to fight off Russia when they invaded Afghanistan in the 80s.

drhunter1

They sure did get to strip us of a whole bunch of rights, set up a framework for constant spying on the public and a means of getting rid of dissenters without habeas corpus, and make the public dependent on government security theater for a false feeling of safety. The Patriot act was written before the OKC bombing and they tried to pass it when it happened, but the people weren't scared enough to support it yet. After 9/11 America threw it's rights at the feet of uncle Sam without hesitation.

Not to mention the billions and billions of dollars made from the war, and the millions made by all our legislators on both sides of the aisle through stock ownership in companies with government contracts.

And let's not forget how Saddam was trading oil for currency other than the American Dollar right before we decided that Iraq needed to be liberated from the ruler we put in power, while ignoring the obvious ties of Pakistan, Iran, and Saudi Arabia to Al Quaeda-- who we also created and trained with CIA advisors to fight off Russia when they invaded Afghanistan in the 80s.
None of that means it was an inside job.

I have no doubt that endless war is what the power elite are engaged in and I know that it’s because of the money. I just don’t attribute it to an inside job.

I see the ROE and other road blocks in the way of our military as exhibit A. But it was not necessary to achieve that by killing 3000 plus people.

We trained the Afghan Army and facilitated the arms to defeat the Russians but when it came time to help rebuild their country after they won, we left them high and dry. Thus the void was filled by Muslim factions who were upset that we ignored them after that war. We helped them win the war and screwed up the peace.

It’s not more complicated than that.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN MOD
Staff member
A friend who is a structural engineer looked at the data and he said that contrary to conspiracy theories, the cause for 7 was due to the huge fire in the basement and the shock of the two towers falling. According to him, his study indicated that the fire was centered in the sub-way tunnel directly under the center of 7 and that this weakened the center steel support enough that when the shock hit, the building imploded to the center.

I ain't smart enough on this topic to know.
I'm not smart enough either but can add some logic to this topic.
The landing gear are made from the most dense metals and are the heaviest structure on an aircraft. They ripped off the fuselage on impact and traveled out the other side of the building where they continued some distance.

Think about the ballistics of that and a simple lever. That impact occurred well up the building and the force would have transferred to the steel structure. Something is going to give, kind of like the fat kid on a teeter totter.

Add the fire damage from nearly fully fueled aircraft and it's easy to see what happened.

Last edited:
If we wanted endless war, we didn’t need to kill 3000+ innocent people to get it.

I don’t buy it.
We already had endless war before 9/11. Lot's of people tend to overlook that inconvenient fact. Historians and Philosophers down through the ages have chronicled man's desire to rule other men by force and history is full of the proof.

"Peace is merely the time between wars". It has always been thus and thus it will always be.

NOYDB

Mr. Know It All
Are there people evil enough to do such a thing? Absolutely.
Are there the thousands of people involved able to keep quiet about it? Sharks will walk first.

WTC blown down without anyone in NYC noticing? Sure they thought it was a drive by.
After the unicorn stampede we'll get the straight story.

NOYDB

Mr. Know It All
How many people do you think would actually have to be involved in the cover up?
North of several thousands. But I could be wrong, I do believe there are that many mindless stupid people available

bassboy1

North of several thousands. But I could be wrong, I do believe there are that many mindless stupid people available
What would all of these thousands of people have to be doing, and how many of them would have to know the whole plan, vs just being some worker bee following some order?

What would all of these thousands of people have to be doing, and how many of them would have to know the whole plan, vs just being some worker bee following some order?
Yeah, none of the people in the building would notice all the det cord festooning the building or the holes bored in the walls to place the charges or the guys in the snappy jumpsuits doing all the rigging and set up to detonate the building. Clearly this was a deep state trick to get us into endless war or some such other deep state gambit to control all of our white women and what not.

NOYDB

Mr. Know It All
Not that I would, but I could do it myself. But I can't come up with a way to keep that many people from revealing their parts in it.

bassboy1

Not that I would, but I could do it myself. But I can't come up with a way to keep that many people from revealing their parts in it.
That part seems simple, everyone who is outside the inner circle has a small enough part that it by itself seems innocuous and irrelevant.

Yeah, none of the people in the building would notice all the det cord festooning the building or the holes bored in the walls to place the charges or the guys in the snappy jumpsuits doing all the rigging and set up to detonate the building. Clearly this was a deep state trick to get us into endless war or some such other deep state gambit to control all of our white women and what not.
Like for instance, none of the people in the building would notice what was happening on the floors of tower7 that were shut down for construction?

Is it to soon to bring up the FEMA drill that was scheduled for Sept 12 ?

VTRman

Many empty floors and "out of service" elevators in the WTC buildings prior to 9/11. Heightened and then relaxed security. Alarm systems out of order. Reports of power downs and outages, unusual amounts of dust.
Ample opportunity for the buildings to have been rigged with explosives.

NOYDB

Mr. Know It All
That part seems simple, everyone who is outside the inner circle has a small enough part that it by itself seems innocuous and irrelevant.
But they will still talk. They talk about theirs cats. But I guess it's more there is no one that would listen.