Alligator help...

oldguy

Savannah is beautiful!!! Lots of gators. St simons is beautiful lots of gators ( mouth of altamaha as mentioned) Jacksonville is BIG plenty to do very close to ga south east corner.
GOOD IDEA! Us folks in SOWEGA don't get out much and seldom think about "the other side of the State". We got it so good huntin' & fishin' there's no need to!

Blackston

GOOD IDEA! Us folks in SOWEGA don't get out much and seldom think about "the other side of the State". We got it so good huntin' & fishin' there's no need to!
I grew up on the coast. But now live in south ga I would also suggest yalls side of Ga but the family dynamic swayed me toward the coast. I can tell ya from experience that some dinosaurs live in the marsh. When the hog dogs would get in the river when it was warm we would say they were " trolling for gators " !!!

stop sending ur dogs to get ur divers and you be alright lol
No dogs to many sharks where I hunt divers. Just do like those gators and they remind me of Florida Football to.

Ihunt

Hire a guide. Tell them what you expect. Everyone wants a 10ftr but depending on your time, money, weather, etc I would think seriously about being happy with anything over 8’.

Blackston

IMG_1506.JPGPond at work they crawling!!!!

Blackston

I work in clinch. I'm figuring he came out when it was warm and the cold mornings got him needing some sun ☀️!!!!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I work in clinch. I'm figuring he came out when it was warm and the cold mornings got him needing some sun ☀️!!!!

Yea, they`ll come out to sun even in the winter, just like rattlesnakes do. But if the water temps are below 60 a gator won`t feed.

It was 45 degrees the morning I took this shot.15492157_1230180437049228_3810149778073930534_n.jpg