Amazon Prime Day deal on Bushnell Cam..again

Gut_Pile

All Bushnell are on AT&T towers. It will work with your Verizon phone.

Wish like crazy they would come out with a Verizon model. My area gets 0 AT&T signal

flatsmaster

I hear u GP .. I need Verizon for camera like my Coverts ... or better yet I need AT&T to put up some towers !!!

shdw633

I hear u GP .. I need Verizon for camera like my Coverts ... or better yet I need AT&T to put up some towers !!!

I have Verizon and my coverage at my camp is marginal for Verizon and I get my pics nearly instantly. You work off their website which is AT&T but you should check their coverage map because like I said I have Verizon and don't have any issues getting my pics like you see in my first post.

joey1919

I bought 2 of these last time, the plans are ok, coverage is great in my area. The cameras work well and seem to last a while on batteries.

Accessing the cameras through the Bushnell app is harder than the jagerpro camera I have. The bushnell app is terrible.

I would buy them again at this price though, half of what the jagerpro camera costs.

shdw633

I bought 2 of these last time, the plans are ok, coverage is great in my area. The cameras work well and seem to last a while on batteries.

Accessing the cameras through the Bushnell app is harder than the jagerpro camera I have. The bushnell app is terrible.

I would buy them again at this price though, half of what the jagerpro camera costs.

I bought the solar panel for my camera and then put silicone around all the seams and edges to keep the water out and I have a set of batteries going on their fourth month and still show 100% charged and the camera is in the middle of a pine stand. The panel cost me $65 through Amazon at the time I bought it and I think it's going to pay for itself shortly here by not having to keep buying the lithium batteries.