And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

I've been buying sandwiches and occasionally dining in at this cash only restaurant https://banhmiquochuong.com/ since the early 1990s.

It's in Elfiii's part of town. I highly recommend it.
I know that there will be a very small portion of 1 percent of business that is cash only, but the vast vast majority now accept credit and debit card, some charging more if you do use plastic.

You would have to admit though, finding a place that only accepts cash is like a 2 headed snake. They exist, but they aren't common place

I can’t find scripture to prove that. Maybe you can.
I can't think of scripture to prove it, just what I was taught. Something along the lines that when Jesus returns, no one knows. Not even Jesus. So we all meet in the sky, the living and the dead saints.

The Second Coming, on the other hand, is preceded by many events, such as the rise of the Antichrist, the Tribulation, and the mark of the beast. Certain events must happen in order for the Second Coming of Jesus to appear physically on the earth to redeem physical Israel and rule for 1,000 years to restore what Adam lost.

Just what I was taught but I admit it could be wrong.

Those engaged in black market trade are keenly interested in knowing and understanding the value of whatever "currency" people are trading in. Unlike running down to the corner Majik Market for a six pack of sody-pop, black market traders want to maximize their value received due to the excessive risks being undertaken in criminal trade.
I agree, but I've heard people wanting to buy precious metals to be able to buy bread, milk, and eggs. My point was they're in for a rude awakening if that's the case.

I have heard of tradesmen who will give a discount for cash payment. I don't think it will be gone soon but I know that is the way many would like for it to go.

I can't think of scripture to prove it, just what I was taught. Something along the lines that when Jesus returns, no one knows. Not even Jesus. So we all meet in the sky, the living and the dead saints.

The Second Coming, on the other hand, is preceded by many events, such as the rise of the Antichrist, the Tribulation, and the mark of the beast. Certain events must happen in order for the Second Coming of Jesus to appear physically on the earth to redeem physical Israel and rule for 1,000 years to restore what Adam lost.

Just what I was taught but I admit it could be wrong.
I was too. In fact I’ve never heard any preaching other than that way, but upon studying it for myself, I eventually came to realize that there is a strong possibility that the timeline may not be so peachy for us believers. I’d suggest preparing for the possibility of experiencing the entirety of the most miserable time of human existence just in case. Please let me know if you find anything definitive, but I just don’t see it in the scripture. I’m still hopeful there will be a “rapture” pretribulation though.

If something is Legal Tender, how can someone reject it and tell you that you have to pay with plastic?
that is the deal Bo$$. The gooberment will not recognize cash a legal tender any longer. When that happens, no one will accept it for any debts or transactions

Lukikus2

I have been saying this is the next logical step. Elimination of cash and other payment forms, and swap in electronic payments.

It will eliminate drug dealers, the underground economy that cost the feds billions of dollars in taxes each year, and insure tracking of goods and services.

What's not to like? <sarc>
Coins were fashioned for a reason.

I was too. In fact I’ve never heard any preaching other than that way, but upon studying it for myself, I eventually came to realize that there is a strong possibility that the timeline may not be so peachy for us believers. I’d suggest preparing for the possibility of experiencing the entirety of the most miserable time of human existence just in case. Please let me know if you find anything definitive, but I just don’t see it in the scripture. I’m still hopeful there will be a “rapture” pretribulation though.
I heard a guy say once.

I hope that the rapture is pre trib, I feel like it will be mid-trib, and I pray it isn't post-trib, but I am not sure on any of it.

I am a simple man, with a habit of just taking people and the Bible at what it says. The Bible says ' at the last trump' he will return.... I looked to see when the last trumpet sounded. It wasn't pre-trib.

Coins were fashioned for a reason.
yeah. They had the value in precious metal of the value stamped on the coin, but that isn't the case with US coins anymore, and probably not with any gooberments issued coins.