And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

Politicians will never go cashless,..

Ya can't bribe em with an electronic transaction,.. to traceable.

Too much cash for favors going on,..
That's not how you bribe a politician. You bribe him by giving his brother in law a $5M bridge contract. You bribe him with a $250K speaking engagement, or a non-profit CEO or Director job for his wife.

Now it is obvious that anything you can imagine can and will come true. Anyone that thinks the Government is not going to get into this electronic money is fooling themselves. And anyone that thinks they can predict what will not happen in 20 years is doing the same.

I pretty sure that paper money will still exist a good while longer but it will have a barcode, micro chip, maybe even a GPS tracking device embedded in the ink.
Yes sir and they have already been into the electric money bidness for a good long while now. They were in it before they let us in it. Now that they have big data on their side they are going to push it on us even more.

The magstripe embedded in every FRN probably already has a barcode embedded in it. If they don't it won't be long before they all do.

Yes sir and they have already been into the electric money bidness for a good long while now. They were in it before they let us in it. Now that they have big data on their side they are going to push it on us even more.

The magstripe embedded in every FRN probably already has a barcode embedded in it. If they don't it won't be long before they all do.
i was told by a man supposedly in the know that the stripe has RFID capabilities built into it. I don't know that for a fact, but it would not surprise me in the least to find out that they can track those bills.

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
what makes you think it doesn't already have a scan feature built in?
On a serious note, because I don't think they have perfected solar cells, batteries and transmitters that are small enough. But maybe they have. RFID is a different story. As I understand RFID only one end has to be powered, the other end is magnets. I am sure they can, if not already, intergrate that into the Hologram strips I see on the hundreds.

Speaking of that I had to withdraw a fairly large sum of cash over the last week. I would say that less than 10% of the bills didn't have a hologram strip. That leads me to believe something is afoot with large bills.

But being as I am not a conspiracy theorist I don't really track these matters.

On a serious note, because I don't think they have perfected solar cells, batteries and transmitters that are small enough. But maybe they have. RFID is a different story. As I understand RFID only one end has to be powered, the other end is magnets. I am sure they can, if not already, intergrate that into the Hologram strips I see on the hundreds.

Speaking of that I had to withdraw a fairly large sum of cash over the last week. I would say that less than 10% of the bills didn't have a hologram strip. That leads me to believe something is afoot with large bills.

But being as I am not a conspiracy theorist I don't really track these matters.
That would be easy to do. Magnetic ink has been around for a while now. I'm certain the technology exists to make it happen. I just held a 20 up to the light. The American Bald Eagle and the "Twenty USA" could easily be magnetic ink with the S/N of the bill embedded in the image and words.

And now I need to stop by the Publix on the way home because I am fresh out of Heavy Duty Reynolds Wrap. I prefer heavy duty because it doesn't require as many layers to make a hat that gives the same protective value as the regular aluminum foil.

That would be easy to do. Magnetic ink has been around for a while now. I'm certain the technology exists to make it happen. I just held a 20 up to the light. The American Bald Eagle and the "Twenty USA" could easily be magnetic ink with the S/N of the bill embedded in the image and words.

And now I need to stop by the Publix on the way home because I am fresh out of Heavy Duty Reynolds Wrap. I prefer heavy duty because it doesn't require as many layers to make a hat that gives the same protective value as the regular aluminum foil.
Yep, with one ERP system I looked at implementing, you bought blank check forms. No account numbers, check numbers or routing info printed on the paper. You had to buy a laser printer with the capability of printing magnetic ink, and the program would print out your checks with bank scanable information printed right on it.