Annual Falcons Reminder

BornToHuntAndFish

Another reminder, it's no fun on the bottom of the division.

Had to end the game with backup QB Schaub.

Matty schooled by Big Ben.

BornToHuntAndFish

Falcons currently tied for worst record in NFL.

BornToHuntAndFish

Heard a sports report on the radio that Julio Jones has not had a TouchDown in 10-games which may cause him problems re-negotiating his contract during the off-season.

Amazing how last year the Falcons had more dropped passes than any other team & that Julio had the most dropped passes for Atlanta last season.

BTW, Cleveland Browns have a better record than Atlanta Falcons.

https://pilotonline.com/sports/foot...cle_e35ec34f-a3ee-5f7b-acfa-c31f4cd76209.html

Falcons’ Julio Jones in midst of 10-game touchdown drought

By D. Orlando Ledbetter The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (TNS)

Oct 12, 2018

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. — Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones has gone 10 regular-season games without catching a touchdown pass.

Jones’ last touchdown catch was in the Falcons’ 26-13 win over the Rams in the wild-card round of the playoffs on Jan. 6, 2018.

He last regular-season touchdown catch was against Tampa Bay in a 34-20 win on Nov. 26, 2017.

Time = 2:06
Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on Oct 12, 2018

Falcons All-Pro wide receiver Julio Jones hasn't caught a touchdown pass in 10 games, dating back to last season. (Video by D. Orlando Ledbetter/AJC)

:eek:

Patriot44

Banned
A big ole Brown bump.

The Browns...:rofl::rofl:

I don't watch grown thugs play the fooseball, and I couldn't even tell you how bad or good either team is but I know there are only two teams in my life that suck every year; the Brown s and the Falcons. And the Falcons suck worse than the Browns. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Disclaimer: I only know the falcons lost to the Browns...wait, the Browns :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.... cough, sorry, because I was caching traffic coming home from the deer woods and heard the Falcons lost to the Browns.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

tcward

Heard a sports report on the radio that Julio Jones has not had a TouchDown in 10-games which may cause him problems re-negotiating his contract during the off-season.

Amazing how last year the Falcons had more dropped passes than any other team & that Julio had the most dropped passes for Atlanta last season.

BTW, Cleveland Browns have a better record than Atlanta Falcons.

https://pilotonline.com/sports/foot...cle_e35ec34f-a3ee-5f7b-acfa-c31f4cd76209.html

Falcons’ Julio Jones in midst of 10-game touchdown drought

By D. Orlando Ledbetter The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (TNS)

Oct 12, 2018

Time = 2:06

:eek:
Guess all that money he sucked out of Blank is paying off! Lol! What a joke!

DannyW

The Falcon's past is littered with "bad losses", the worst is undeniably the Super Bowl loss to NE, but the loss yesterday is right up there. They took a completely winnable game and lost to a team of rookies and second year players.

This is year 4 of the Dan Quinn experiment and he has a record of 33-24. Supposedly a "defensive genius", his defensive unit is now one of the bottom 4-5 in the league. Yeah, yeah, I know there have been injuries but welcome to the NFL. Next man up...the Eagles won the Super Bowl last year with their BACK-UP QB for chrissakes.

Something very wrong here.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Nick Chubb with a 92 yard touchdown run! An all time record for the Browns. Go Chubb, Falcons suck!

someguyintraffic

The Falcon's past is littered with "bad losses", the worst is undeniably the Super Bowl loss to NE, but the loss yesterday is right up there. They took a completely winnable game and lost to a team of rookies and second year players.

This is year 4 of the Dan Quinn experiment and he has a record of 33-24. Supposedly a "defensive genius", his defensive unit is now one of the bottom 4-5 in the league. Yeah, yeah, I know there have been injuries but welcome to the NFL. Next man up...the Eagles won the Super Bowl last year with their BACK-UP QB for chrissakes.

Something very wrong here.

Man come on now! Tinknocker says they got probowlers out there!

Quinn is no defensive guru. In Seattle he had Robert Sherman, Kam Chancellor, Earl Thomas, Michael Bennet, Cliff Avril, Brandon Browner, KJ Wright, Bruce Irvin, and Bobby Wagner on that defense. A chimpanzee could have won with them. Dan Quinn is Mike Smith 2.0.

someguyintraffic

355 - 448 - 6 all time, 10 -12 playoff record, 0 - 2 Superbowls and we watch every year lol.

Only won our division 7 times since 66, only 52 years, sad.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Falcons are losers, They been losers from Norb Hecker to Norm Van Brocklin and from Leeman Bennet to Jerry Glanville. They have some big names that were gonna be our savior, from Jim Mora, to June Jones, from Dan Reeves to Wade Phillips and from Dan Reeves to "Sneak out at night" Bobby Petrino. Then there was a guy Named Peppler, one named Marion Campbell, who I remember well. Among others we had a Henning and a Hannifan and a few more that I forgot. The bad lost bad, the good one all had one good year, just falling short and would lose 9 games the next year, about that many the next and disappeared. I have seen the FG kicker (Bobby Etter) kick the holder in the butt and watched coach NYB chase him off the field and not allow him on the bus. I have see a fist fight break out in the Falcon's huddle among teammates, and I saw our star defensive player get put in jail before a Super Bowl. This is a cursed team, and they will make the Chicago cubs World Series losing streak look like a short time slump. They cursed I tell ya.

Last edited:

Buckman18

Let’s not forget their new $Billion bird house...

Who paid for that btw?