Annual Falcons Reminder

someguyintraffic

And you are basing your saying on your opinion. I proved you wrong.

Speaking of Pro Bowler. How many has Mayfield been to?

Youve proven nothing except you behave like a petulant child when someone doesnt agree with you and your clique, memeing and acting like petty school boys. Nana nana boo boo.

Mayfiled has played 9 games. Alford has 6 seasons of lack luster performance.

Who said anything about Mayfield and probowl? You did.

Lol, weak.

someguyintraffic

Sounds like any personal attack to me. ??‍♂️

Why? Aint he a boy and yall seem like little internet buddies and what you and him love to do here is pretty lame. Youre not here to talk sports. Youre here to start crap and call people trolls when that is the exact thing yall are here for, trolling other people.

Youve never expalined why Robert Pass Interference Alford is a probowler either. Please do.

TinKnocker

You’re the 40 years of studying expert. I’ll just take your word for it I’m wrong. Alford sucks and Baker is the best player for the Browns in 25 years..........despite the fact Chubb has fewer snaps and holds Browns franchise records already.

someguyintraffic

You’re the 40 years of studying expert. I’ll just take your word for it I’m wrong. Alford sucks and Baker is the best player for the Browns in 25 years..........despite the fact Chubb has fewer snaps and holds Browns franchise records already.

SMH Mayfield has 13 TDs and nearly 2000 yds in 9 games calling signals and running an offense with no other talent except Chubb who has 580 yds a 2 tds in 10 games.

Last edited:

TinKnocker

I’m just here to see what thread he forces you to delete next. ?

someguyintraffic

Chubb and Mayfield did get co offensive rookies of the week though. Falcons stink.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Guys I am losing my Patience with the personal attacks, wont be anymore warnings. Keep it up at your own risk. I have cleaned this one up for the last time.

TinKnocker

SMH Mayfield has 13 TDs and nearly 2000 yds in 9 games calling signals and running an offense with no other talent except Chubb who has 580 yds a 2 tds in 10 games.
2000 yards passing with no other talent on the offense? That’s pretty impressive that he’s catching his own passes. :rofl:

TinKnocker

Time to aim for the bottom and get some really good draft picks!

BornToHuntAndFish

Appears there's still room for improvement looking up from the bottom with the losing record getting worse.

Patriot44

Banned
Man oh man, I see that the New Ahlens thugs are dancing on social media this morning while the Alaner thugs are crying in their malt likker.

:love::love:

Latest posts