Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
That's awesome!

GAJoe

Wow! Amazing detail!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
You have a lot of talent. Very nice work!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I was just surfing around the GON site this morning and happened to see this thread a few minutes ago.

Lee, you have the outstanding ability to capture even the smallest details in your subjects. I am in AWE in looking, looking and re-looking at your paintings here as I have always looked at photos that have been posted here and tried my best to see everything possible in those photos. I routinely enlarge most photos posted here as I review them "back and forth" to possibly see other interesting items in the backgrounds as well. When I enlarged your photos of both of these paintings, I see possibly millions of details included in your work and it amazes me that you can capture every detail as such.

Reviewing every detail is just my nature and is why, during my years of growing up, all of my friends have always called me "Eagle Eye". They said that I could see things that most others would never see when they looked at the same thing. My late Father taught me that skill of complete sight and also of listening to various sounds beginning when I was just a kid.

I can surely also say that along with your TALENTED skills of including these details, you also have a fantastic gift of PATIENCE as well.

Even the word, "AWESOME" is not adequate enough to be described fully in your paintings posted above.

I love your work and please continue to share it with all of us. :cheers:

Lee Woodie

I was just surfing around the GON site this morning and happened to see this thread a few minutes ago.

Lee, you have the outstanding ability to capture even the smallest details in your subjects. I am in AWE in looking, looking and re-looking at your paintings here as I have always looked at photos that have been posted here and tried my best to see everything possible in those photos. I routinely enlarge most photos posted here as I review them "back and forth" to possibly see other interesting items in the backgrounds as well. When I enlarged your photos of both of these paintings, I see possibly millions of details included in your work and it amazes me that you can capture every detail as such.

Reviewing every detail is just my nature and is why, during my years of growing up, all of my friends have always called me "Eagle Eye". They said that I could see things that most others would never see when they looked at the same thing. My late Father taught me that skill of complete sight and also of listening to various sounds beginning when I was just a kid.

I can surely also say that along with your TALENTED skills of including these details, you also have a fantastic gift of PATIENCE as well.

Even the word, "AWESOME" is not adequate enough to be described fully in your paintings posted above.

I love your work and please continue to share it with all of us. :cheers:
What can I say Like to see detail in all things as well Thank you for noticing and/or kind words Haven't drawn in over 50 years and just started doing it in Oct of 2018 a little rusty but still learning.