another dawg QB transfers away

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
He would have became less relevant if and when Plumlee signs.

DAWG1419

He didn’t have a scholarship at Uga but Tcu will put him on scholarship. I don’t blame him. Some folks in here are just plain dumb about Uga football. Stop assuming.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
kirby ship sinking
call mark richt

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
he played this year :huh:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I think 3 scholorahip qb's is plenty for next yr. Fromm, Bennett, and the osu guy. I'd say Bennett coming back and grabbing a scholarship had as much as anything to do with him leaving.
i read where Kirby would like to have an experienced QB to back up Fromm. He may be looking to sign up a juco QB. Ryan day is looking to do the same thing at OSU

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
i read where Kirby would like to have an experienced QB to back up Fromm. He may be looking to sign up a juco QB. Ryan day is looking to do the same thing at OSU

He would put Stidman in there. Or Maybe he would use Mathis. I do know that last year Kearis Jackson was playing QB fir the scout team and even taking some snaps with the first team. He is a great athlete and would go into a game before the one that left would have. And Plum Lee is still an option if he signs. Losing that guy is like losing your water boy.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
He didn’t have a scholarship at Uga but Tcu will put him on scholarship. I don’t blame him. Some folks in here are just plain dumb about Uga football. Stop assuming.

They can read our mind and know what we think Dawg. They actually think that some Bulldawgs care one hoot about a 4th string walk on.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This is awful news. We're probably never going to win another football game ever. Jake Fromm can't carry the whole world on his shoulders can he?

Latest posts