Another Kia parkway giant

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Just saw he made it all the way to Texas before he died...........tough critters those bucks are. (wise words from Yoda)

They only clipped him a little bit and disoriented him. That's why he made it all the way to Texas before he died but he was hit in Georgia on the Kia Parkway so it counts as a legal Georgia kill.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Actually my daughter sent it to me , came off spacebook, said Fulton co , I just liked the old Kia buck story so I copied it , one heck of a buck wherever it came from, bad way for him to go for sure !

Blackston

Well I was thinking ? we needed to do the asphalt analysis after studying the pic.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Them Fulton bucks sure do grow big.
Seen the Tony Fulton buck, wonder if they related.
I mean between here and Texas anything’s possible.

buckpasser

Wish people would pay attention when driving. I know there are circumstances when one runs out in front of you with no warning. But I also know there are a lot of times you see the deer first and have plenty of time to slow down and avoid hitting them.
Hate to see that.

Very true. My neighbor hits one at least every other year. They always just come out of nowhere. I live right beside him and drive many many more miles than him at night, etc and haven’t hit one yet. One morning I got behind him driving to the local prework hangout spot he frequents and he never slowed up while parting a family group. There was literally a yearling running in the oncoming lane and no sign of brake lights. I later commented to him about his near miss. He replied “what deer?”

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Very true. My neighbor hits one at least every other year. They always just come out of nowhere. I live right beside him and drive many many more miles than him at night, etc and haven’t hit one yet. One morning I got behind him driving to the local prework hangout spot he frequents and he never slowed up while parting a family group. There was literally a yearling running in the oncoming lane and no sign of brake lights. I later commented to him about his near miss. He replied “what deer?”
Probably doesn’t hunt , us hunters can sure spot them !

buckpasser

Probably doesn’t hunt , us hunters can sure spot them !

He is a great guy and allows me to hunt his place but can’t stand killing. Good observation.

Swamprat

Swamprat
No more trips to Atlanta for Kmac

SC Hunter

I hit a good buck last night in the ambulance running about 85mph on the way to the hospital. We had a critical patient on board and he came up out of the ditch without breaking stride. I had time to yell deer to my partner and centered him up with the ranch hand bumper. He was all of 135 inches but he is buzzard food now.