Another miracle use for Apple Cider Vinegar

Sweetwater

Tsp a day with a tsp pure clover honey and you can throw the prilosec and nexium in the trash.
After taking zantac daily for almost 20 years...I almost stroked out at work with a bp of 200/100 and climbing(according to the emts) because zantac depletes magnesium and potassium.
That was 2004. Started acv then. No more severe acid reflux. No more zantac.
Im 51. My bp runs 140/70 ish. Resting pulse is 60-70. No meds.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
After taking zantac daily for almost 20 years...I almost stroked out at work with a bp of 200/100 and climbing(according to the emts) because zantac depletes magnesium and potassium.
That was 2004. Started acv then. No more severe acid reflux. No more zantac.
Im 51. My bp runs 140/70 ish. Resting pulse is 60-70. No meds.
I had no idea that zantac did that

JackSprat

Why wouldn't doctors tell folks about that

Because most doctors don't know. When those hot looking drug salespeople stop by, they don't point out a drug's shortcomings.

All of those warnings are on that package insert you may or may not get, and doctor's are as bad as anyone else about reading the fine print.

Has a similar issue as Sweetwater with Lasik (water pill). Dr. prescribed a potassium pill because all the pee depletes your potassium and your underwear drawer. I did the research and a glass of OJ or a half an avocado has more potassium. The pharmacist didn't even know how much elemental potassium was in each pill, and when I told him I could control it through diet, he said it wasn't the same. Two years later my potassium level is fine, and I still pee 15 times a day.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Because most doctors don't know. When those hot looking drug salespeople stop by, they don't point out a drug's shortcomings.

All of those warnings are on that package insert you may or may not get, and doctor's are as bad as anyone else about reading the fine print.

Has a similar issue as Sweetwater with Lasik (water pill). Dr. prescribed a potassium pill because all the pee depletes your potassium and your underwear drawer. I did the research and a glass of OJ or a half an avocado has more potassium. The pharmacist didn't even know how much elemental potassium was in each pill, and when I told him I could control it through diet, he said it wasn't the same. Two years later my potassium level is fine, and I still pee 15 times a day.
Man you just schooled me....thank you for the info! I've been on zantac for 20 years... As of last year started a low dose of bp meds also.

Sweetwater

Why wouldn't doctors tell folks about that
I had no idea either. Nor did the surgeon that saved my life in 1991...who stood over me for 12 plus hours of liver/pancreas surgery...3 days icu...and 3 weeks in the hospital. If my first wife hadnt been a dear employee of his...I wouldnt be here.
He considered zantac a wonder drug then. Neither of us had an idea as zantac was new.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
OACV is the bomb!! I can't drink plain water because it gives me heartburn, I pour a tsp or so in a bottle of water & I'm good to go! If by chance I eat a certain bbq or grilled item and get heartburn, I'll turn the bottle up for a big 'ol swallow, hold on to something for a minute until it gets down my throat and then, *WaaLaah* no more heartburn!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Some ppl have trouble getting past the smell for one thing and the slight burn for another......... The best mixture I have found is grape juice, that's how I started but now I just put it in my water. Bragg's also has other flavored mixtures that arn't half bad!

Cmp1

BANNED
You guys will think I'm nuts but I'm telling you Bubblegum works for heartburn, swallow the saliva,,,,,

JackSprat

Man you just schooled me....thank you for the info! I've been on zantac for 20 years... As of last year started a low dose of bp meds also.

Melons, especially watermelon, are also high. This time of year watermelon is reallly good and Publix usually have the chunks 2/1. One of my favorite breakfasts.

tomato juice is high, but you have to watch the sodium.

If you are taking a potassium pill get someone to calculate how much ELEMENTAL potassium is each tablet -not the potassium compound, You can dig the info out on line (maybe your pharmacist can tell, or should be able to) or a high school student who is good in chemistry can figure it out.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
You guys will think I'm nuts but I'm telling you Bubblegum works for heartburn, swallow the saliva,,,,,
I agree......but I have to much $$$$$ in my tooth to take a chance.

DAWG1419

Heartburn is an indication that you need more acid. That’s why the braggs works. When you take the pills it reduces acid. I used to take one every day till I found out I needed more acid. Haven’t had heart burn in yrs.