Another way the south is different...

GeauxLSU

... a woman that I share with others to do admin work sent me a request for two separate vacations this month. Know why she wants vacation?
Vacation 1) Church activities
Vacation 2) Daytona 500
It just struck me that when I was working in Chicago (the dark year), I never had such a request.
;)
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Toliver

At the bank the other day,they had a new teller. She was QUITE the cutie. If I was single, I woulda fell in love. She likes NASCAR (had an autographed picture of Dale, Jr on her desk) AND only a southern girl can say FUN and make it TWO syllables!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Timbo

I guess she want to go and help out her driver by a good prayer :p

QuakerBoy

Phil...you sure you got that right?

I bet she wants 2 weeks off cause the church activity is gonna be goin to the daytona 500 ;)

ufg8r93

Stories about women from Boston...

Man could I tell you guys some stories about the women in Boston. I once got a free protological exam for opening a door for a young female person there (I refuse to call her a "woman", 'cause my momma and my wife both go by the same moniker). She screamed something about women not needing men to open doors and something about how it signified opression, yadda, yadda, yadda. It was the one time in my life that I really, really wanted to have a witty comeback but I didn't. :whip:

I can't believe I lasted two years there.

QuakerBoy

ya should have slamed the door in her face :banginghe

H

HT2

Phil......

GeauxLSU said:
... a woman that I share with others to do admin work sent me a request for two separate vacations this month. Know why she wants vacation?
Vacation 1) Church activities
Vacation 2) Daytona 500
It just struck me that when I was working in Chicago (the dark year), I never had such a request.
;)
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Sounds pretty normal to me....... ;)