Answer me this!

the HEED!

Banned
If this guy was looking at you in the stand would you be able to hold it together? I'd be shaking like a dog eating peach seeds!

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED FOR TYPING AROUND THE CENSOR

Randy

Not a problem. I could be cool as a cucumber. I don't usually loose it till after the shot! :eek:

Meriwether Mike

I would shoot and then when the adrenaline rush hit I would do my shaking while I gave him a few minutes to die. :shoot:

i would be a nervous wreck until after the shot and i found the deer dead........ i would just pry to god that i had a gun in my hand!!!! i would be un godly nervous if he came up on me and i had a bow........ every single one of you are lyin if you say you wouldnt get nervous if that deer walked up on you. unless you have just killed some serious daddys and this is just another for the dinner table then you would be nervous as crap tryin your danrdest to make a good shot !

short stop

SMOOTH AS ICE BROTHER! I lose it after they hit the dirt ! usually stay in yhe stand 30-45 min so I can get it together ss

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Heck I don't know. Sometimes I'm cool under pressure, others I get to shakin pretty bad. Doesn't matter what the deer is. As the season get's going, I usually start calming down, but after 9 months of no hunting and a doe walks up on me, I'm shaking up a storm!!!!!

Tommy

H

HT2

Cool??????

I'd be pretty shakin' up at first......

Then I'd not look at his horns until the shot.......

Then once the shot was "off"........I'd probably be like Randy.....

I'd lose it...... :)