Anti-Gunners out in full force

Thread starter #1

dwhee87

Yep, more gun laws are going to really control those who don't obey the law when they use a gun, a bomb, a knife or acid. Liberality is a mental illness.

turkeykirk

Guess those of us who haven’t “lost” their guns overboard while fishing will have to do like the thugs do.:rofl: AC3565CA-806C-402D-9FE1-068DE3542095.jpeg

Well, if they believe confiscating/banning guns will reduce gun violence, then they must also believe, and therefore aggressively pursue, that men must cut off something to reduce rape violence.........

shdw633

There only going to push so hard on gun owners and then it's going to be too late to backtrack as the damage will already be done and a war will come from this if they keep it up.

Buck111

Dems want to force law abiding citizens to shoot back so they can send in the military...

shdw633

Nope.. 80% will cave in and not disrupt their lives.
I don't believe that to be true, based on the fact that if you look at the states that have made changes to the gun laws you see many of those states gun owners, if not all of them, going against that law, including the law enforcement officers. How many of you have turned in your bump stocks??? If I lived in PA, I would not register my weapons with the state, regardless of what law they laid down, I would rather move and I think that is what you will see first; people moving to states where the law suits them and their beliefs in the 2nd Amendment. That, in time, will turn out to be the boundary lines for the war that will occur when those states that want to take your guns put pressure on the Federal Government to force you to abide.....that's when the war breaks out.

Robert28

There only going to push so hard on gun owners and then it's going to be too late to backtrack as the damage will already be done and a war will come from this if they keep it up.
Might as well start with chopping off hands to see if that prevents stealing first.