Any Clubs For Precision Shooting

toddwchandler

I am interested learning more about precision/long range target shooting. I am a complete novice and know nothing. Are there any clubs that have regular meetings in the Northeast Georgia area where I could meet some folks who are into precision shooting and learn more about it?

Jester896

Senior Clown
I think cmshoot on here has a class coming up. Once signed up all you may need is a rifle capable of .5 MOA or better and ammo.

tbrown913

Get in touch with the people that run the alabama precision rifle series. There are a few guys I know that live near dalton that are sponsored and competitive. They have built their own range. I think they both left this forum several years ago after one of them posted about a 500 yard headshot doe kill.

GAJoe

Here ya go. In Eastanollee near Toccoa:
http://www.gmsaclub.com/benchrest.html

I'm in the club. We have a 300 yard range and regular scheduled shoots. You don't have to be a member to compete. The rules make it an extra safe range. Check out the calendar on the page. Hope you find what you're lookin' for.

cmshoot

I have several long range precision classes coming up that are geared towards beginners. I can even loan you the rifle and optic, if you need.

DeweyDuck

I have several long range precision classes coming up that are geared towards beginners. I can even loan you the rifle and optic, if you need.
How can we get in touch about your classes?