Any "high performance" Bass boaters on here??

Slayer

hoping to get some of you diehard red-blooded fisherman to share some comments/descriptions/pixs of your fishing rigs....

Momma told me last nite "go ahead and start looking for you a new/used bass boat!!!!!! oh yea!!!!!! gotta luv a woman like that,,, and she's my deer hunting partner ta boot!!!!

I presently Run a 90 stratos 201DC with a highly modified 90 johnson 200gt (idle relief holes plugged, 225 jets, airbox gutted, heads slightly shaved, Boyseen reeds) 6" cmc manual jackplate ..... front deck looks like an aircraft carrier compared to all my other bass boats...

share what ya got...(pics too)

Oh yea...this boat will be for sale soon!!!!! gonna sell it right when it does go.....not as new as Randy's Triton...but Randy can tell ya what my boat looks like from the Back (pulling away from him)!!!!! ::ke: :whip: :rofl:

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Does my 85 Hydra Sport with a Merc 150 XR2 (black anchor) count! It is rougher than a night in jail but when she is on, she will run with the best of them!

I would love to have a new Triton or a Ranger, but I do not have any were inside to store it as well as me already getting a new tractor and a truck!

Gage

Slayer

Dang right it counts!!!

Dang right it counts!!!

we all start somewhere!!!

I started with

1. 14' fishermarine...9.9 merc
2. 16' ochita 50 johnson
3 17' glasstream 17v hydrobass 115 merc
4 17' nitro 150 merc
5 20' stratos 200 johnson

and luved each of them with all my heart :cheers:

Last edited:

Jkidd

93 Bullet 20XD with a modified Mariner 175. Shaved heads, and Bored and a few more things :) 6" rapid Jack plate with the prop shaft 1/2'' above the pad and a 4 blade 26 pitch prop. Will run 72-75mph by gps with 2 lard butts (220lbs each) gear out the butt and 25gallons of fuel any day of the year. I have a friend with a 20' Ranger with a 225 Yamaha and I beat him to the first spot every time :) Have yet to have a 200 on any boat except a bullet beat me. Yeah it can be faster but I dont have many folks walk off and leave me. If I blow this engine Ill have a 2.5 merc on it or a 250 yamaha.

Jason