Any Luck at Lake Eufala?

rich-n-tone

I've got a tournament at Lake Eufala in a few weeks. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck down there. Let me know.
Thanks

J Ferguson

You just aint gettin no help is ya R-N-T

TurkeyCreek

phillip,

just follow that big guy in the new stratos around. i'm sure he and your dad are gonna know where the fish are :bounce:

rich-n-tone

Thanks Mike, I told Dad and Tommy that DxyDawg and I usually do to pretty good when we don't get a chance to prefish. Are you fishing it?

TurkeyCreek

i don't think so...when is it?? i haven't gotten a schedule. i think scott said it was Easter weekend maybe?? :huh:

frankwright

A lot will depend on what the weather has been doing when you get ready to go. If it has been still cold and the water has not really warmed up yet then I would go down the lake.Patula Creek and the creek just above it,Drag Nasty,have more fishable stuff than you could fish in a week. Shallow running crankbaits and spinnerbaits are an option plus throw a jig/pig into every piece of wood cover you can find.

If the weather is warm and the water is getting warm, I would go up the lake starting in Bustahatchee. Throw a buzbait around all the brush and grass. If one blows up and misses, follow it with a bang O Lure. They cannot stand it and will hit it.
Visit http://fisheufaula.com/ and heed what Jay says. he is on the water several days a week and knows what is going on where.
Good Luck!