Any poachers out there

Have you ever broken a game law and would be considered a " poacher"

• Just once and felt so bad never did it again

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • At least once a year

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Try not too but , stuff happens

Votes: 42 41.2%
  • Grab the spotlight and let's hunt it like we own it !!!!

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Never

Votes: 39 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Say your lease goes on both sides of a old county rd. You hunted your vacation time off no deer.
You pull out to leave camp packed up. look down the road. There he is. Slap dab in the middle of that road. No ones at camp. No one on the road. Silly deer just standing there.
That’s huntin.

Stroker

They don’t wear Orange...:bounce:

I wear it to and from my stands, then depending on the situation I'll either hang it on a near by bush or sit on it.
In 1995 I parked truck on side of road in Taylor county and walked to food plot i had planted and climbed up lone red oak on the side. 15 minutes later GW walked up my trail and asked me to get down. When I did he was picking up something and putting in bag. Proceeds to write me ticket fo baiting for Australian winter peas that hadn’t sprouted! I know but called and paid the $80 on the phone! Would have cost $300+ to take off work and go to court! Probably trying to make quota. Still sorta mad about it

Was his name Henry Daniels?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I wear it to and from my stands, then depending on the situation I'll either hang it on a near by bush or sit on it.

I usually just put my jacket on over it once I'm in the stand..

Stroker

They don’t wear Orange...:bounce:

That’s huntin.

Gonna be a expensive deer,$500 deductible for most peoples. New to me truck, had it 5-6 months, $500 doe, next year 3 miles from doe, $500 spike. Poaching on hwy 208 were'nt cheap.

Stroker

black stocky man can’t remember name but sounds familiar
Not Henry, he's white, would ticket his own momma, sure glad he's retired now.

Jimmypop

Poacher ? I don't know but if I go hunting hungry , I generally bring something home . Even if it's one of my neighbor's chickens. I like to hunt at night. Lots of critters out except the good birds, they sit in trees. I never liked owl much anyway.